Official WNBA Random Thoughts -

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Game day for the Sky. Even though it's not the end of the season, Angel can have the highest rebounds per game in history as a rookie tonight with 13 boards (as well as the continued double-double streak) :wow:

She's going up against Ezi though who's mad that she got All-Star snubbed. She might get dunked on:lupe:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Game day for the Sky. Even though it's not the end of the season, Angel can have the highest rebounds per game in history as a rookie tonight with 13 boards (as well as the continued double-double streak) :wow:
I’m done with the rebounds. She’s already proven that her rebound hustle translates to the W.

She gotta work on growing her offensive bag. If she had a midrange game she would be easily averaging 19-20 a game.

And A’ja would be averaging more rebounds if there wasn’t so many blowouts. She had 9 yesterday but barely played in the 4th quarter.

And I think that’s the reason why she didn’t win the MVP last year. She got penalized for not playing minutes when the game was already in hand.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

7:30 pm
Atlanta Dream - Dallas Wings
ION

10:00 pm
Chicago Sky - Seattle Storm
ION

10:00 pm
Las Vegas Aces - Los Angeles Sparks
Ion

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
I’m done with the rebounds. She’s already proven that her rebound hustle translates to the W.

She gotta work on growing her offensive bag. If she had a midrange game she would be easily averaging 19-20 a game.

And A’ja would be averaging more rebounds if there wasn’t so many blowouts. She had 9 yesterday but barely played in the 4th quarter.

And I think that’s the reason why she didn’t win the MVP last year. She got penalized for not playing minutes when the game was already in hand.

The offense likely won't be improved until next season at the earliest when she has time in the off season to work on it. Until then, enjoy what she's already doing as a rookie.

As far as Aja is concerned. She plays 2 mpg more than Angel and avgs less boards. If Angel played the same mins, she would still be on top of rebounding.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
The offense likely won't be improved until next season at the earliest when she has time in the off season to work on it. Until then, enjoy what she's already doing as a rookie.

As far as Aja is concerned. She plays 2 mpg more than Angel and avgs less boards. If Angel played the same mins, she would still be on top of rebounding.

But.. Vegas has better shooters. A'ja averages more defensive rebounds than Reese. The reason Reese has more total rebounds is because she's averaging 4.8 offensive rebounds again.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

CAP

MOST ACES GAMES THIS YR
HAVE BEEN DECIDED LATE
IN THE FOURTH QUARTER.

THEY WERE SITTING AT .500
BEFORE GRAY CAME BACK.

DONT LET THOSE FEVER/MYSTICS
BLOWOUTS FOOL YOU.

WHEN THEY PLAYED CHI
AJA HAD 6 BOARDS IN 34 MIN
WHILE ANGEL HAD 11 BOARDS IN 31 MIN

:devil:
:evil:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin

CAP

MOST ACES GAMES THIS YR
HAVE BEEN DECIDED LATE
IN THE FOURTH QUARTER.

THEY WERE SITTING AT .500
BEFORE GRAY CAME BACK.

DONT LET THOSE FEVER/MYSTICS
BLOWOUTS FOOL YOU.

WHEN THEY PLAYED CHI
AJA HAD 6 BOARDS IN 34 MIN
WHILE ANGEL HAD 11 BOARDS IN 31 MIN

I'm not a stat whore. I didn't want to take it there, but leading the league in rebounding isn't as important if at all to a player like Wilson.

And stats don't tell the whole story. Gray's stats are pedestrian right now. But her impact on what the do is felt greatly.

At the end of the day, all i was saying is Reese getting rebounds shouldn't be a shock to people since the was doin the exact same thing in college, and since rebounding involves effort, it's to be expected which is why it don't excite me.

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I'm not a stat whore. I didn't want to take it there, but leading the league in rebounding isn't as important if at all to a player like Wilson.

And stats don't tell the whole story. Gray's stats are pedestrian right now. But her impact on what the do is felt greatly.

At the end of the day, all i was saying is Reese getting rebounds shouldn't be a shock to people since the was doin the exact same thing in college, and since rebounding involves effort, it's to be expected which is why it don't excite me.

:mjtf:nikka IT IS A SHOCK.

SHES ON HER WAY TO AVERAGING
THE MOST REBOUNDS IN THE HISTORY
OF THE GAME AS A ROOKIE.

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin