Official WNBA Random Thoughts - 6/30 Dream vs. Liberty @ 1PM ET on ESPN. Fever vs. Mercury @ 3PM ET on ESPN

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes as they cover more than just those topics that you mentioned.

People just don’t realize it because of what they think that Deadline usually reports.
I just did a search on their account for "Draymond" and there's only 2 tweets, one for a Memphis weatherman describing him as an ape, and the other for the podcast deal with Colin Cowherd. That account commenting on a flagrant foul, a non ejection at that, is not normal. They're clearly using Reese/CC for engagement.

LexDiamonds

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Made CNN :dead:

GQOxIIEasAAmND5

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I just did a search on their account for "Draymond" and there's only 2 tweets, one for a Memphis weatherman describing him as an ape, and the other for the podcast deal with Colin Cowherd. That account commenting on a flagrant foul, a non ejection at that, is not normal. They're clearly using Reese/CC for engagement.
I was talking about the website itself, but you're referring to the twitter account, so it makes sense now.

MrRDU

Superstar
Daps
The thing is these CC "fans" arent real fans. The minute she supports BLM or whatever the next social issue is, they'll show their true colors.

I hope she knows that :francis:

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
The thing is these CC "fans" arent real fans. The minute she supports BLM or whatever the next social issue is, they'll show their true colors.

yeah, I think she better stay away from that. Or the minute she breaks up with her boyfriend, the kkkrackers/koon kollective (KKK) will say, "the black dykes got to her and made her switch.."

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Lmao these hoes is box office fr

nikka can’t even try to block shawdy wit out it being national news

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I get what you are saying BUTTTTT....

As of right now they are pretty much real fans. CC's fans are a sign that the WNBA is trending in the right direction. There is a female basketball player with legitimate Stans now. Thats crazy to me because I never thought this league would get to this point.

Has the WNBA had a player that had Stans before CC?

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
I get what you are saying BUTTTTT....

As of right now they are pretty much real fans. CC's fans are a sign that the WNBA is trending in the right direction. There is a female basketball player with legitimate Stans now. Thats crazy to me because I never thought this league would get to this point.

Has the WNBA had a player that had Stans before CC?

Real fans don’t say I’m only watching the game for Caitlin Clark, they don’t disrespect every other player in the league not named Caitlyn Clark. Including mvp’s and legends

CC fans are mostly racist not all but alot of them, I hope they disappear

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Real fans don’t say I’m only watching the game for Caitlin Clark, they don’t disrespect every other player in the league not named Caitlyn Clark. Including mvp’s and legends

CC fans are mostly racist and I hope they disappear
That’s like the literal definition of the average Stan minus the racist part of course.

Damn near every superstar in the NBA has them. We got dozens of them on the Coli right now. As long as she’s playing well they will be here to stay. It’s kinda a good thing for the other players though. The hope is that blind fandom will start to form for other players as well now that there is more exposure.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

CC fans are mostly racist not all but alot of them, I hope they disappear
How you gonna post this bullshyt on The Coli of all places? :skip: