Official WNBA Random Thoughts - ALL-STAR ROSTERS ANNOUNCED

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
CC and AB and the rest of the team are starting to click together .... the ball movement today was fire.

OqRRAVy.gif

aQKvvf7.gif

TwWQHwL.gif

6LGCr4m.gif

oI6J3rZ.gif

30NH821.gif

gRaJ4Vy.gif

:wow:
z4TZEp2.gif

200.webp

The ball movement been good, but more often than not them girls can't finish the open shots. Hopefully Boston and CC can keep the momentum.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I like CC and I think she has a high skill ceiling and a ton of potential.

I hate the media coverage of CC because of its constant race baiting and clickbait bullshyt they're always writing in regard to CC.

It's sad how after every game where she takes a hard-ish foul, she has to go into the post-game interview and reject the media trying to goad her into the WW victim narrative they try to paint constantly.

She's playing grown woman ball now. She's gonna take her licks like everyone else and keep going. She's not gonna whine and cry about it, so it's time for the media to stop trying to do it for her. Let the women play, ffs.

Yeah this bullshyt is going to resonate with all them dog whistle loving cacs who want to get the subversive racist takes off via CC. It just makes me not want to pay attention this league even more. Oh my god CC took a hard foul! Racism!

Man get fukk out of here, my god I abhor a majority of white people and they fervent ability to victimize each other in every avenue :scusthov:

Cant even talk wnba offa this site cuz it devolves to silly ass CC needs charles oakley on here team ass takes.

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
Yeah this bullshyt is going to resonate with all them dog whistle loving cacs who want to get the subversive racist takes off via CC. It just makes me not want to pay attention this league even more. Oh my god CC took a hard foul! Racism!

Man get fukk out of here, my god I abhor a majority of white people and they fervent ability to victimize each other in every avenue :scusthov:

Cant even talk wnba offa this site cuz it devolves to silly ass CC needs charles oakley on here team ass takes.

What kills me is there are so many storylines in the W right now that would do more to promote the league than this toxic bullshyt. Nobody has talked about the All-Stars, Olympics (outside of CC not being on the team), Teams going on a run before the break and who can maintain that momentum coming out of it, etc., etc., etc.

There is a lot to talk about because it's an exciting season; but sadly the only place to get that kind of discussion is here. Mayyyybe ESPN's Big 3 pre-game show.