Official WNBA Random Thoughts - ALL-STAR ROSTERS ANNOUNCED

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
seems like it's something she's done before...in her defense, she hit a tough shot soon after that happened. so she was still in it.

Oh I’m sure, it’s just the optics are bad, she has been bad the majority of the playoffs. She been anointed as the one.

She better step it up

Cause once Caitlyn hit the league next year them three point records are getting shattered

Last edited:

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Congrats to the Vegas Aces...

* The Liberty choked the game away in the 3rd quarter...Blown layups, unforced turnovers, and poor defense.....The players, nor the coach had a sense of urgency.......At the end of the day this loss is on Stewart (3 for 17 in a 1 pt loss)....That being said I thought Brondello's overuse of Stewart wore her down...Having Stewart initiate the offense and switch out on the Vegas guards on top of all the other stuff she was doing was overkill......If Sloot can't bring the ball up the floor against a good defender or play defense, the Liberty needs to trade her and sign sign Cloud or SDS.....Sloot is getting up there in age...She'll be 35 years old at the start of next season and has a lot of wear and tear.

* Aja had a huge 3rd quarter which propelled Vegas back into the lead...Vegas' role players stepped up big time (Clark, George, Colson)......George is not a good WNBA player but her big body was enough to keep Jones from dominating the boards/paint...Kiah Stokes getting injured was a positive for Vegas.....I believe this winning this championship solidifies Aja Wilson as the best player in the world.

* Some people are trying to invalidate Stewart's MVP because Aja had the better finals series....but what about 2020 when Aja was the MVP and Stewart swept Aja and outplayed her?....... Stewart avg 28.3p/7.7r on 63% vs Aja's 19.0p/6.3r on 40%.......Does that invalidate Aja's 2020 MVP award?... Of course not.

* Ionescu is taking a lot of heat. But this is only her 4th season...She still has time/room to grow as a player.

* I find it funny how Plum is trying to throw shade on NY when Vegas failed multiple times prior to winning back-to-back championships...Let's not pretend LV didn't have a bunch of failed seasons prior to 2022....Vegas fielded highly talented teams that failed to win championships (Cambage, McCoughtry, etc...)

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
don't know how players be choosing to play for the klanswoman down in Louisiana over Dawn

This ain't the thread for that, go play with Caitlyn Clark then.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
F8xRPEKX0AA9Hci
She switches from looking either kind of attractive to Joker's twin sister.

Fresh

New York Knicks
Daps
Baby steps. That much attendance at any WNBA game is a win.

yeah I was happy the WNBA players had a packed stadium with a lot of support. Wait until Caitlyn Clark and Angel Reese and Haley Van Lith enter the WNBA, it will definitely raise the support and profile of the WNBA, especially Caitlyn Clark.

Plus they said Golden State is getting a WNBA team, and the Bay is always lit. I'm happy for the women's pro ball because I watch pro women's tennis, and the female players always get the crowd amped and have a lot of support from the crowd.