Official WNBA Random Thoughts - 6/30 Dream vs. Liberty @ 1PM ET on ESPN. Fever vs. Mercury @ 3PM ET on ESPN

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
She's shooting decent, but 6 turnovers for her before the half is crazy and a big reason why they're getting blown out. These aren't even 12 minute quarters.

Her handle and decision making need to improve. She has a game like this and her shot is off then she's literally not doing anything positive out there, especially given how bad her defense is.

The thing is Clark has the 3rd most turnovers in women's college basketball history so it's not like a problem that'll simply go away.

Last edited:

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
She was shaq-like in college, big boned with low post skills that you can't move around in the block. Being that unathletic and chubby while playing slow is cool when no one's watching but now Clark is here.

Now she's JAC

Just a chick
She won rookie of the year last season and set the record for highest FG% by a rookie.

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
I tried to tell people on here that the Fever would continue to be 🗑️ this season but nah fools on here believed her teaming up with Boston would be equivalent to Bron and Wade (or any other superstar duo) teaming up 🤣.

You could tell who really watches the WNBA or just basketball period, knowing that the Fever aren't anywhere near contender status. The Fever been trash since 2016 which is the last time they've ever made the postseason. Also give the Liberty some respect, they've been among the top teams for the past few years now.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fever deadass has a defensive breakdown on every possession, just depends on if the Liberty is gonna make the shot or not. Do they spend anytime on defense in practice?

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
These bishes low key don't even be looking for caccette Clark

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
She's shooting decent, but 6 turnovers for her before the half is crazy and a big reason why they're getting blown out.

Her handle and decision making need to improve. She has a game like this and her shot is off then she's literally not doing anything positive out there.

The thing is Clark has the 3r most turnovers in women's college basketball history so it's not like a problem that'll simply go away.
They’re literally sacrificing their entire offense just so she can pad stats and be in the spotlight.

If I’m Aaliyah Boston I’m demanding a trade asap. She’s an all star and current rookie of the year, yet the offensive game plan won’t include her going forward.