Official WNBA Random Thoughts - ALL-STAR ROSTERS ANNOUNCED

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Mull

Pro
Daps
Offensively they were better last year than this year.

And the head coach took over a team that only won 5 or 6 games. Last year in her first year they won 13. And contrary to popular belief, they didn’t have the worst record.
I’m not disputing that bro but from what I’ve seen so far it’s mostly bad basketball from her teammates

Mashal88

All Star
Daps
At the very least if you're talent deficient, you should be running the sets correctly and moving the ball better. Stronger screens, quicker passes, cuts. More p&r's needed. Anything.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
they gave it a good shot, but now clark just needs to completely run this team like a tyrant. yes, it's time for her to be lebron's daughter and keep the LeGM tradition alive.

boston reminds me of ayton
Well they already trying to get the coach outta here. cGM in full effect :troll:

• Haha
Reactions: NZA

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
At the very least if you're talent deficient, you should be running the sets correctly and moving the ball better. Stronger screens, quicker passes, cuts. More p&r's needed. Anything.
Indiana's coach will unfortunately be on the hot seat immediately

They do have a short preseason tho, so it's understsndable

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
Her ball handling is not conducive to some of that Bron ball shyt. And her defense weak gotta cut the tos out or transition to a secondary ball handling role.

She may need to put on muscle or sum
:camby:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I’m not disputing that bro but from what I’ve seen so far it’s mostly bad basketball from her teammates
Because they’re stuck between running a system they ran last year and trying to appease one player.

Most of their games last year was competitive. Because it wasn’t about trying to get one player involved.

Basically, fans want Clark to score 30 points a game no matter what and everyone else has to figure it out. Can’t win like that. They have no identity right now.