Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
those same people tossing her away, there ere 5x as many claiming she was going to come in averaging 30. Got to take the good with the bad. The funny thing is that she didn't ask for this. It's her crakker fanbase and people that don't know shyt about the sport hyping her up. They put her in this position to fail. It's not her fault. It's people like yall thinking she was going to be Kareem and "save the league".
Whose is "y'all"?

The WNBA doesn't need saving. The league and ratings were growing before Clark came into the league, so they'll be just fine without her.

It’s obvious you haven’t watched prior if you think that’s the case.

Wanting someone to fail just because others are propping them up will never not be corny and disingenuous.

Last edited:

charknicks

All Star
Daps
So the WNBA decided to have the Fever play their 1st 3 games against 2 of the best 3 teams in the league, AND play their first 5 games in the first 9 days of the season.

This will be ugly this season for Caitlin and the Fever

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
It's also that the majority of people following Clark probably don't typically watch sports in general. Most people who do, know that the majority of the time, rookies in any sport don't come in the game dominating. Usually, it comes out of nowhere with no hype like Brock Purdy or 2-3 years later.

Assata Shakur

In Cuba chilling
Bushed
Daps
I think she should play more like curry, initiate the offense as a PG at point of attack but after that turn into a shooting guard running off screens if the defense is set

I just don't know if Indiana personnel is set up for it but if they are, I think thats the way to go
This right here is the one

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
So the WNBA decided to have the Fever play their 1st 3 games against 2 of the best 3 teams in the league, AND play their first 5 games in the first 9 days of the season.

This will be ugly this season for Caitlin and the Fever

WHY WOULDN'T THEY
HAVE THE GOAT PLAY
THE MVP AND THE REIGNING CHAMPS
AT THE START OF THE SEASON?

THEYRE TRYING TO GET RATINGS
WHILE YOURE MORE CONCERNED
ABOUT CLARK LOOKING GOOD.

:devil:
:evil:

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
clark has about 8 more games left until we stop caring about the league altogether

no pressure
Nah I'ma peep a bit regardless ngl I gotta couple boos
If Clark bust and Reese has a successful career especially with the way I've seen some on thecoli talk down on Angel Reese. :mjlol:
:sas2: I'm giving Clark two weeks before I really start letting off some takes.

I see the vision

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
fever have a tough schedule. i like boston's attitude. coach sides is going to have a voice like doc rivers by the end of the season
It’s only 12 teams in the league. lol. She’s going to be facing tough comp every night regardless of records. This is like the NBA of the 60s when players faced HOF comp every night. Until the league dilutes itself by adding 10 more teams, players won’t be able to take nights off and play a lack of competition for a quarter of the season. She’s gonna see the Sun and Liberty a LOT.