Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Trae was beating people off the dribble day one his efficiency just wasn't there, she doesn't really seem to be like that , has a lotta subtle moves but her defender is there. Her shot deadly n she can cook with just an inch of space in theory but idk... Off first impression she might need to embrace the 2 position, but that don't mean she gotta have the ball less. Just need an imaginative coach.

I think she's more Dame if we're going the point guard route
No he wasn't. He was doing the same shyt till December of his rookie year. Still, Trae was great at the PnR

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Coincidentally I think Trae would take the next step playing like Curry instead of how he does now

Same with Dame

It's just too hard for them to trust their teammates and coach to properly build an offense that can function without the ball in their hands, plus I'm sure some ego is involved
While Clark has a nice flair game. She does a lot of standing around doing nothing off the ball

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
SYMDuUwXDRdj-tcO-ndoAH7FB5S0VE7r738xLk63tx4MaD3JQCrbPsApLfQm4ql1PPIfCzyKoYt1WOAxJrWglxFbeV3E16Dv1GsTcWv1Aw

Diana is the biggest hater and they let it slide because she a legend but you already know she’s loving this :russ:

I can’t even be mad at her either. She’s sliding for her generation of players and could care less who is “saving” the league.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Diana is the biggest hater and they let it slide because she a legend but you already know she’s loving this :russ:

I can’t even be mad at her either. She’s sliding for her generation of players and could care less who is “saving” the league.
Of course she isn't because her and the WNBA vets are the reason why the salary cap is in its current state and younger players getting tossed to the bushes after getting drafted.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This thread is the epicenter of Caitlin stans and haters. :blessed:

We've really come far brehs :mjcry:

Let the new stan wars begin :salute:

She got Wemby hype but that don’t mean shǐt because I saw the highlights. She got locked up on defense and her squad got blown out. Wait til they face Phoenix. It’s gonna be must see TV.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Of course she isn't because her and the WNBA vets are the reason why the salary cap is in its current state and younger players getting tossed to the bushes after getting drafted.

That draft situation is lame but if they bread isn’t there then :yeshrug:

Ball out and get a contract or go play for the Mockba Maurauders and get that bag and a dap from Putin

Daps
Indiana could've signed a pg during the offseason (Diggins,Cloud,Canada) but decided to spend the money on k.Lou Samuelson.....Morons

Not feeling the HC of the Fever at all...Her substitution patterns/lineups are bad:

* Why would you leave Clark in the game to get her 10th turnover?...Just stupid.

* Run more plays for Boston...Boston should have 12-14 fg att every game.

* SMH at KLS playing 26 minutes

I think Clark will be fine....Connecticut is the most physical defensive team in the league and has been together for years
boston has been kinda bad almost like shes out of shape. Like is she supposed to have finesse or a power game at the end of the day. Eithers shes out of shape or she just looks like a regular center in most of these games definitely not even the type to score 12 to 14 no disrespect but i didnt see a lot of creation that didnt turn into being stopped dead in the post.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
That draft situation is lame but if they bread isn’t there then :yeshrug:

Ball out and get a contract or go play for the Mockba Maurauders and get that bag.
The bread was there during the last CBA, but the vets took a chunk of it themselves even if it meant putting a burden on the salary cap and younger players out of a job.

A lot of them have actually been playing overseas after getting cut and it's how some of them ended back up in the league.

I read a story about it a couple of days ago involving Karlie Samuelson and journey women's players.