Official WNBA Random Thoughts - 7/6 Liberty vs. Fever @ 1PM ET

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
SYMDuUwXDRdj-tcO-ndoAH7FB5S0VE7r738xLk63tx4MaD3JQCrbPsApLfQm4ql1PPIfCzyKoYt1WOAxJrWglxFbeV3E16Dv1GsTcWv1Aw

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
She's Trae. She just needs to master that PnR like Trae
Coincidentally I think Trae would take the next step playing like Curry instead of how he does now

Same with Dame

It's just too hard for them to trust their teammates and coach to properly build an offense that can function without the ball in their hands, plus I'm sure some ego is involved

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Indiana could've signed a pg during the offseason (Diggins,Cloud,Canada) but decided to spend the money on k.Lou Samuelson.....Morons

Not feeling the HC of the Fever at all...Her substitution patterns/lineups are bad:

* Why would you leave Clark in the game to get her 10th turnover?...Just stupid.

* Run more plays for Boston...Boston should have 12-14 fg att every game.

* SMH at KLS playing 26 minutes

I think Clark will be fine....Connecticut is the most physical defensive team in the league and has been together for years

:mjlol: jesus christ

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
She's Trae. She just needs to master that PnR like Trae
Trae was beating people off the dribble day one his efficiency just wasn't there, she doesn't really seem to be like that , has a lotta subtle moves but her defender is there. Her shot deadly n she can cook with just an inch of space in theory but idk... Off first impression she might need to embrace the 2 position, but that don't mean she gotta have the ball less. Just need an imaginative coach.

I think she's more Dame if we're going the point guard route

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
she showed flashes so anybody that make that bust thread might get embarrassed down the line. Fever just look rough overall clark is still one of the better offensive players on the team so far. The team just looks rough its like they have no consistent threats on that team since they all play like high level role players against there competition from what ive seen so far from the starters.

yea, i felt she was still the best player on the the worst team in the league.

She needs another ball handler so she can play off ball and shoot off the move

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
She was an all-star and Rookie of the Year.

The entire type dynamic ain’t the same.

And it’s like I said before. Boston and Clark work work if she’s dominating the ball, chucking 3’s.

She average 7-8 assists at Iowa, but she wasn’t really a facilitator. Boston needs her or a good pg to be great.

Boston gonna be miserable this season while Clark turns her into Hannah Stuelke. She better get in better shape and run the floor like Stuelke did. That will give her the highest chance of getting touches.

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Spend FA money on KLS when you could've signed Diggins, Cloud or Canada.

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
I think NBA will try and have Hammond coach the NBA expansion team in Vegas when it happens.

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
yea, i felt she was still the best player on the the worst team in the league.

She needs another ball handler so she can play off ball and shoot off the move
How did you get that vibe?
she showed flashes so anybody that make that bust thread might get embarrassed down the line. Fever just look rough overall clark is still one of the better offensive players on the team so far. The team just looks rough its like they have no consistent threats on that team since they all play like high level role players against there competition from what ive seen so far from the starters.
Aaliyah Boston was the unanimous ROY last year, Clark not jus fin pop in there and LeBron shyt, she better learn to pass and get her shyt together. She supposed to be generational

Does Caitlin Clark + Aliyah Boston = future championship? WNBA history says yes

Daps
She was an all-star and Rookie of the Year.

The entire type dynamic ain’t the same.

And it’s like I said before. Boston and Clark work work if she’s dominating the ball, chucking 3’s.

She average 7-8 assists at Iowa, but she wasn’t really a facilitator. Boston needs her or a good pg to be great.

Don’t blame Clark. That Boston girl STRUGGLED