• Total voters

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Stewie is better than Della Donne and Griner, and I love EDD.

Stewie retires tomorrow, and she's easily Top 10 just off WNBA career.

It becomes unfair if we include college, because you really might not like what I have to say then.

AJA TAURASI ARENT ON THAT LIST
SO EVEN AFTER REMOVING
THOSE 2 YOU STILL HAVE TO REMOVE 2 MORE.

:devil:
:evil:

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Stewie got 2 rings and is an all-timer , but it looks bad if she loses a WNBA finals two years in a row with having that Super team she has. Last year was even worser considering Chealsea Gray went down with an injury and they still lost 3-1 to the Aces. Yeah you can say she got nothing to prove, but she didn't came to New York just for the environment she came to win.

The pressures on, what you going to do :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Tommy Gibbs

Superstar
Daps
Top 10?

So who you taking out and replacing Stewey with

Cooper
Swoopes
Parker
Leslie
Maya Moore
Sue Bird
Yolanda Griffin
Lauren Jackson
Sylvia Fowles
Della Don
Brittany Grinder
Etc.
I'm a Mercury fan and you can take Griner off that list. Delle Donne has had a better career than she has. Coming in the draft when we tanked to Get Griner, I just knew we would get 5 or 6 rings out of it. We got 1 ring and 2 finals appearances from it. She's definitely as good as advertised and she's one of my top 5 personal favorites of all time, but in now way is she even better than Delle Donne in the league so Stewie is not an option. Delle Don hasn't accomplished as much as Stewie either. Can't give you Parker either. Parker is great, but she really hasn't accomplished more than Stewie. That last ring Parker got was bullshyt and you know it :russ: . That is what we call a "MItch Ritchmond ring". Sue Bird? NO. Another great player that has accomplished a lot, but at no point in her career was Sue Bird ever debated to be the best in the league. shyt, STEWIE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR HER LAST 2 RINGS!!!!! Griffith is another great player and debatable, but Stewie has accomplished a bit more. Flowers is another that's debatable. So even if I give you flowers and Griffith, add them to the options below.

I'm give you Cooper, Leslie, Moore, Taurasi, Jackson(it's debatable, but I wouldn't argue with anyone saying Jackson is better)

I hate defending Uconn players(thought Taurasi is my personal favorite and I'm a Mercury fan), but Stewie is still in her prime and could possibly win 1 or 2 more mvps. Yall sleeping.

Tommy Gibbs

Superstar
Daps
A ring trumps every accomplishment you listed.
she's got 2. It's hard to have 2 finals mvps without championships :russ: . There is only 1 person in the history of finals mvps that won without winning a ring and that is Jerry West in'69. Other than that, all finals mvps were the champs. She won 2 with Seattle. NY has never won one, but she has 2

Tommy Gibbs

Superstar
Daps
:snoop:
You're acting like a third doesn't matter because her legacy is already top 10. How about moving up the ladder to top 5?

You don't get to avoid criticism for playing poorly in the finals because you're top 10.
she definitely deserves the criticism, but her legacy is set in stone. She can only move up from here or down if someone replaces her in the future.