Superstar
Daps

WE ALL KNEW THE EXPANSION TEAM
WASNT GETTING THE TOP PICK.

THEYVE LITERALLY NEVER BEEN
MENTIONED IN OUR LOTTERY DISCUSSIONS

:devil:
:evil:

Yea it’s always been like that. I’d pick Paige #1 too, but her knee worries me.

Tommy Gibbs

Superstar
Daps
It's actually a combination of all 3. There are 12 teams in the league so most teams are going to have multiple all stars. This will change with expansion though. And you will start to see more records broken with expansion and more games being played. By the year of 2032 there will probably be around 18 teams in a 50 game season. This mean:

1. More regular eason records will be broken
2. more playoff records will be broken because they will also increase the amount of games in a series
3. more single game records will be broken because you will have a more bad teams that must fill the roster spots with girls not able to make the league today.. So you will see a lot of Arike type of gunning on bad teams from decent players
I made this post over a month ago. This is what they just announced this week.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I saw a post on Threads from Chennedy Carter saying she rooting for the Liberty because there's one player on the Lynx she'd never root for. I'm guessing that one player is Courtney Williams?

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps

LMAO

THIS shyt READS LIKE AN
A.I. GENERATED ADVERTISEMENT.

DOES A REAL PERSON RUN THIS ACCOUNT?

:devil:
:evil:

:russ:

that's just how I talk breh, I'm always very specific with whatever I talk about

I know you don't know me because I don't posts as much people on here, plus I'm not into every sport, most people in The Coliseum are into almost every sport

me personally I'm a basketball ball head, I don't really start watching the NFL until the playoffs start, just getting in Major League baseball, I'm a Mets fan, but the Yankees are cool too, I could care less about hockey, love pro tennis etc