Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I think the Lynx were just overall more impressive, the quality of their shots never really tapered off and the offense came much easier. If Carleton/McBride return to that 40% 3PT they were in the regular season, it could get really spooky in NY.

Lynx just kept chipping away because they put up good shots while the Liberty go away from Jonquel and just start throwing bullshyt up :dead:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Missed the game because I was watching boring ass Thursday Night football:snoop:

I was watching ESPN this morning at the gym, checking my sports apps, and no mention of the game so I forgot it was tonight.

Didn't see any marketing at all. I gotta scroll through NFL, NBA, MLB, and NCAAF on the apps just to get to the WNBA. Now game 2 is on Sunday at 3 when I'm definitely going to be watching Lamar vs Jayden. Wish they lined their season to end in the summer before football starts.

FireFatMike

New Season, Same Problem
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Missed the game because I was watching boring ass Thursday Night football:snoop:

I was watching ESPN this morning at the gym, checking my sports apps, and no mention of the game so I forgot it was tonight.

Didn't see any marketing at all. I gotta scroll through NFL, NBA, MLB, and NCAAF on the apps just to get to the WNBA. Now game 2 is on Sunday at 3 when I'm definitely going to be watching Lamar vs Jayden. Wish they lined their season to end in the summer before football starts.
The bolded.