Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Sides has been fired as Fever coach

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Tommy Gibbs

Superstar
Daps
They talk about what’s popular.
that's not what sports media used to be. Sports television is supposed to be about ALL sports, not just the same 3 or 4 topics daily. This shyt is like Jerry Springer/Jenny Jones/Geraldo Rivera used to be. It's all shock jock shyt. No one is being unbiased anymore, everyone is just talking negative about people they don't like and praising those they love. I never heard Stuart Scott, Dan Patrick, Keith Olbermann or Linda Cohn berate anyone on ESPN back then. Even if they hated a player, we never knew because they weren't allowed to bring their feelings to work. That was exclusively for Jim Rome, and others on their own shows that ESPN2 offered. Even on Cold Pizza(that turned into First take), Jay was a die hard Ohio State fan and he'd jokingly diss Michigan, but it was never to the point to trying to ridicule the college kids and particular players. He'd even have Desmond Howard on the show a few times.

Then you have mfers like Shannon Sharpe and Nick Wright who could be on a segment talking about hockey and they'd find a way to work Lebron into the conversation.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
It’s sad watching Stephen A and Shannon Sharpe lose their minds speaking about Caitlin winning the ROY and First team All-WNBA. They’re screaming and yelling about how the world was against her and how she proved them wrong. Teaming up on Andraya Carter and attacking her because of what others said about Caitlin concerning the Olympics. These dudes are embarrassing. I know Caitlin is embarrassed looking at these two jiggaboos scream like walruses over her.

I'm not upset that they talk about clark, its the manner that they talk about her. On some all the black girls are mad at this white girl type shyt

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
I'm not upset that they talk about clark, its the manner that they talk about her. On some all the black girls are mad at this white girl type shyt
Right. She deserves to be talked about, shorty is great. But they really act like the world is against her. Who are these made up people? The majority loves CC, people just don’t like her fans and the over the top media takes.

Daps
Wednesday will be a season referendum on Indiana.

Clark flat out missed a lot of shots but Stephanie White’s decision to put Bonner on Clark was some playoff shyt

Normally when Caitlin’s shot is dragging she gets to the basket to get her going but Bonner being on her makes it difficult.

Sides is going to have to make an adjustment that at least frees up Clark so they’re competitive or else it’ll get weird for her in the offseason.

I think they should run pick & roll on the elbow to land Bonner on Boston in the post

Tommy Gibbs

Superstar
Daps

Clark flat out missed a lot of shots but Stephanie White’s decision to put Bonner on Clark was some playoff shyt

Normally when Caitlin’s shot is dragging she gets to the basket to get her going but Bonner being on her makes it difficult.

Sides is going to have to make an adjustment that at least frees up Clark so they’re competitive or else it’ll get weird for her in the offseason.

I think they should run pick & roll on the elbow to land Bonner on Boston in the post
The narrative now is that
1. Smith is sabotaging the Fever with her 9 minutes per game.
2. Clark getting poked in the eye messed up her jump shot the rest of the game
3. The league should have Carrington arrested.

I swear to God I've read all 3 of these statements.

You're correct about the pnr though. Run the pick and roll and feed the ball to Boston. She should be getting about 17 shots a game to the point they are doubling opening up the outside. Another thing that hurts is that Clark can't be hid on defense against the Sun. Who is she going to guard? Mabry is cooking her ass, She for damn sure can't guard Bonner and Carrington can take her off the dribble with ease. You DEFINITELY aint putting her on Thomas either. So What are they going to do?

Daps
The narrative now is that
1. Smith is sabotaging the Fever with her 9 minutes per game.
2. Clark getting poked in the eye messed up her jump shot the rest of the game
3. The league should have Carrington arrested.

I swear to God I've read all 3 of these statements.

What I’ve learned to do is only fukk with Coli opinions. Everyone has stans here but it seems other platforms are inherently ridiculous and I have no desire to respond. I try not to judge players based on fans especially if the player does nothing but play ball & shut the fukk up

Tommy Gibbs

Superstar
Daps
What I’ve learned to do is only fukk with Coli opinions. Everyone has stans here but it seems other platforms are inherently ridiculous and I have no desire to respond. I try not to judge players based on fans especially if the player does nothing but play ball & shut the fukk up
i agree. It's not Clark's fault she has a racist krakka fanbase. She never says anything but plays ball. No one should hold her accountable for her fanbase. Jordan in retirement has the same type of silly fans. Lebron has always had them.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria

If the backcourt goes cold, it's over every time. They'll continue looking to get their shot going at the detriment to the rest of the team. When Mitchell/Clark are shooting sub 40% with like 30 FGA and Boston still only got like 8 touches, its infuriating

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
If the backcourt goes cold, it's over every time. They'll continue looking to get their shot going at the detriment to the rest of the team. When Mitchell/Clark are shooting sub 40% with like 30 FGA and Boston still only got like 8 touches, its infuriating

INTERESTING POST...

MITCHELL HAD 21PTS ON 45%.

:mjpls:WHY IS SHE BEING MENTIONED?

WHY IS IT "THEY" WHEN ONLY
ONE PERSON STUNK UP THE JOINT?

:devil:
:evil: