Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters
Daps
There is no evidence that A.Clark is lesbian.......The picture posted of her and D.Robinson was at D.Robinson's wedding to another woman......In fact, a sex tape was released a few years back that featured A.Clark with a man.

Here is the tape

The level of “well actually” in this post cut the short shyt short

Damn

Daps
Reppin
prosper any where on earth
There is no evidence that A.Clark is lesbian.......The picture posted of her and D.Robinson was at D.Robinson's wedding to another woman......In fact, a sex tape was released a few years back that featured A.Clark with a man.

Here is the tape

Oh shyt, the hair and eyes are the same

I still think she’s cute still but man this was a MAJOR plot twist. LOL

I seen something recently were Dawn Staley said A’ja Wilson had a used condom wrapper in her trash. 😭

Go to 40:48

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just saw the Nika Muhl video:to:

Damn that was hard to watch. Gotta be extra devastating since she got no playing time and was probably going to get a fresh start with Golden State in the expansion draft. That might be out the window now so her career could be in limbo.

Women tear ACL's at a way higher rate than men. I was looking at a mock draft and damn near half the prospects are coming off ACL's or had one previously. I think Azzie Fudd tore the same knee twice.

I'm bout to fire up that A. Clark tape when I leave work. Saw a tiktok of hers last night in a tight dress so I need to see this:steviej:

Tommy Gibbs

Superstar
Daps

Damn that was hard to watch. Gotta be extra devastating since she got no playing time and was probably going to get a fresh start with Golden State in the expansion draft. That might be out the window now so her career could be in limbo.

Women tear ACL's at a way higher rate than men. I was looking at a mock draft and damn near half the prospects are coming off ACL's or had one previously. I think Azzie Fudd tore the same knee twice.

I'm bout to fire up that A. Clark tape when I leave work. Saw a tiktok of hers last night in a tight dress so I need to see this:steviej:
That team may go 5-35 next season or 2-38. damn. Aja and Clark may set the single game scoring records against them next season

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
The face of the 2028 Olympics +A'ja,Stewie/ionescu, idk about Cardoso. She should play for us on some Embiid shyt.
I know Fiebich ain't. Them Euro's are loyal to the soil.
Brazilians are also fiercely loyal to their country. Cardoso wouldn't play for Team USA...and she shouldn't.

Daps
Reppin
prosper any where on earth
Brazilians are also fiercely loyal to their country. Cardoso wouldn't play for Team USA...and she shouldn't.
I said that because, they failed to qualify for Paris.

• 2024 Olympic Qualification: Brazil failed to qualify for the 2024 Paris Olympics women’s basketball tournament, finishing 2nd in the FIBA Women’s Olympic Qualifying tournament behind Germany.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria

Nah how you go from being sad about a player injuring herself, give a bit of insight of ACL injuries in women's sports....

..... to talking about how you can't wait to watch a video of a player giving neck :dead:

All of yall JBO nikkas, just don't want to admit it.

@Charlie Hustle we gotta run checks on these nikkas. Partaking in sinful activity but hiding their hands

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Sides probably on borrowed time

CC some where like :russ:

fingers-crossed-jenny-hagel.gif

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah how you go from being sad about a player injuring herself, give a bit of insight of ACL injuries in women's sports....

..... to talking about how you can't wait to watch a video of a player giving neck :dead:

All of yall JBO nikkas, just don't want to admit it.

@Charlie Hustle we gotta run checks on these nikkas. Partaking in sinful activity but hiding their hands

I knew I was dead wrong when when I typed that. Something told me to just talk about Nika, watch the tape, and then comment on it separately but I still hit post reply:francis:

Sorry but this was on my mind:whew: