Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Would you rather have the same team with Williams and no Carter (I’m taking into consideration they wouldn’t play together because they had a fight), or Copper and no Cardoso (whom she was traded for)?
Williams no Carter because with Williams Mabrey would probably play better. And if you take copper you have to trade Mabrey and idk if I want a Carter and copper backcourt

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Williams no Carter because with Williams Mabrey would probably play better. And if you take copper you have to trade Mabrey and idk if I want a Carter and copper backcourt
Last year, the biggest thing the Sky was missing were bigs. They did get two promising ones in Angel and Cardoso. They lost Copper in the trade that got them Cardoso and signed Carter (and I do think Copper is the better player), but not having a PG is an even bigger loss as we can see.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Last year, the biggest thing the Sky was missing were bigs. They did get two promising ones in Angel and Cardoso. They lost Copper in the trade that got them Cardoso and signed Carter (and I do think Copper is the better player), but not having a PG is an even bigger loss as we can see.
So you would take Williams and no Carter as well?