Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps

YOU SLOW nikka?

THEY ADDED A NUMBER 1 PICK
TO A TEAM WITH 2 ALL STARS
AND ROOKIE OF THE YEAR.

THE POINT IS THEYRE DOING
WHAT THEY WERE PREDICTED TO DO.

THEY ARENT EXCEEDING EXPECTATIONS.

CHI WAS PICK LAST IN THE LEAGUE
AND ARE EXCEEDING EXPECTATIONS.

THES ACES GOT THE NUMBER 1 PICK
3 YEARS IN A ROW.

IS JACKIE YOUNG BETTER THAN AJA WILSON
BECAUSE AJA AND KELSEY MISSED
THE PLAYOFFS BEFORE SHE GOT THERE?

THIS IS HOW SUPER TEAMS ARE BUILT
IN THE WNBA.
:devil:
:evil:

Yea that’s weird how he’s acting like they wouldn’t have improved at all lol ofc adding Caitlin helps but they still would’ve improved

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town

YOU SLOW nikka?

AND ROOKIE OF THE YEAR.

3 YEARS IN A ROW.

IN THE WNBA.

Not to mention Nalyssa Smith was the #2 pick the year before Boston got there. She averaged 15 and 9 last season, but let these Clark fans tell it, she’s a bum.

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!

YOU SLOW nikka?

AND ROOKIE OF THE YEAR.

3 YEARS IN A ROW.

IN THE WNBA.

Yeah, I’m not debating that they added a number one pick to two all stars including the ROY of last year. However, they weren’t projected to make the playoffs until they drafted CC. They had the same team and still missed the playoffs last year. AB with one year under her belt and the same team would net them 2 more wins at the most especially with Sides as the coach.

Chicago’s run is impressive bc they were slated to be at the bottom. Angel and Chennedy are the driving force behind their resurgence just like Clark is for Indiana. Those All Stars were putting up empty stats last year. They needed help and got it. Indiana and Chicago without their rookies are at the bottom. Plain and simple
The dream still looked terrible with rhyne and because they were worse before Aaliyah they improved by 5 games with Aaliyah why wouldn’t they improve again this year with Aliyah having another year under her belt?
They were missing a pg (Canada). Hailey sucks breh. She gives them nothing. Once healthy, I expect them to get the 7 or 8 seed.

They would improve with Aliyah having a year under her belt but it wouldn’t net them a playoff seed like they are looking at now

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Yeah, I’m not debating that they added a number one pick to two all stars including the ROY of last year. However, they weren’t projected to make the playoffs until they drafted CC. They had the same team and still missed the playoffs last year. AB with one year under her belt and the same team would net them 2 more wins at the most especially with Sides as the coach.

Chicago’s run is impressive bc they were slated to be at the bottom. Angel and Chennedy are the driving force behind their resurgence just like Clark is for Indiana. Those All Stars were putting up empty stats last year. They needed help and got it. Indiana and Chicago without their rookies are at the bottom. Plain and simple

They were missing a pg (Canada). Hailey sucks breh. She gives them nothing. Once healthy, I expect them to get the 7 or 8 seed.

They would improve with Aliyah having a year under her belt but it wouldn’t net them a playoff seed like they are looking at now
So without Caitlin who would be in that playoff spot then in your opinion? Also Jordin is way better but as long as they have Tanisha Wrong they will never be right in Atlanta

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
Not to mention Nalyssa Smith was the #2 pick the year before Boston got there. She averaged 15 and 9 last season, but let these Clark fans tell it, she’s a bum.
She is a bum :what:

She plays trash defense and is a black hole on offense. Chiney Ogwumike was the number one pick in a draft and her bum ass is a commentator rn

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
So without Caitlin who would be in that playoff spot then in your opinion? Also Jordin is way better but as long as they have Tanisha Wrong they will never be right in Atlanta
Chicago and Atlanta would hold the last two slots with the pre CC Fever team. Chicago beats them twice (assuming they have their star rookie and Chennedy)

Tanisha is awful. I can’t remember the last time they won a game :mjlol:

No way you add Tina Charles and Jordin Canada to Alisha Gray, Cheyenne Parker, and Rhyne Howard and you get worse. I understand the injuries are happening but ain’t no excuse

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

THIS IS CAP.

THE TEAM WAS TRASH WHEN CLARK
WAS THE FOCAL POINT OF THE OFFENSE

ONCE THEY MADE ALIYAH THE FOCAL POINT
CLARK BECAME A SPOT UP SHOOTER
AND BEGAN FACILITATING THE BALL
TO THE TWO ELITE SCORERS SHE PLAYS WITH
AND SHES LOOKED MUCH BETTER
BECAUSE OF IT.

LIKE I SAID
USING YOUR LOGIC
JACKIE YOUNG IS THE ACES
DRIVING FORCE.

NO SHES AJAS HELP
AND CLARK IS ALIYAHS HELP.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Chicago and Atlanta would hold the last two slots with the pre CC Fever team. Chicago beats them twice (assuming they have their star rookie and Chennedy)

Tanisha is awful. I can’t remember the last time they won a game :mjlol:

No way you add Tina Charles and Jordin Canada to Alisha Gray, Cheyenne Parker, and Rhyne Howard and you get worse. I understand the injuries are happening but ain’t no excuse
She benched Parker last game didn’t she lol she be doing wild off the wall stuff they got a literal Olympian she refuses to play than she played her and the girl had a good game🤣

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I reluctantly put a Fever money line on my early afternoon parlay today

Gonna be conflicted af watching this

:russ: