Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Sloot/Gray
Sabrina/Kelsey
Laney/Young
Stewie/A'ja
Jonquel/Stokes

I'm rollin' with the Liberty. They got the best player in the league,plus the additions of Vandersloot and Jonquel gives them a lot of flexibility

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Crucial match-ups
Yep.

I almost think the Aces cant afford to allow Laney to win the matchup vs Young. That is the main matchup I got circled.

Jones vs Stokes is the one we pretty much know Jonquel will win on the offensive side, but either player getting in foul trouble will end up lengthening the rotation or at least sliding a player over a position.

DjMe

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sun fought them tough but the Liberty prevail. It will be Liberty vs. Aces for the championship. The two super teams.
Yo check out this deal:
18.99 for 24 feet of flexible hosing that you should be able to run from your exhaust through your driver side window.
Ill pay for it if you're short, just lmk.
I can only imagine how hard it must be for you to have gotten to this point in life, where youre upping your own WNBA thread on a weekly basis.
Normally I'd say "get help" or something like that, but when you get to this level of emptiness its best just to end the suffering, right?

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Yo check out this deal:
18.99 for 24 feet of flexible hosing that you should be able to run from your exhaust through your driver side window.
Ill pay for it if you're short, just lmk.
I can only imagine how hard it must be for you to have gotten to this point in life, where youre upping your own WNBA thread on a weekly basis.
Normally I'd say "get help" or something like that, but when you get to this level of emptiness it’s best just to end the suffering, right?
:what: Jesus he’s just talking about the WNBA. It’s not that fukking serious

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
F7Yh8ZvWkAAQll0