Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
We need some WNBA Dunks... has anyone dunked this season. Chennedy Carter says she can dunk and she's 5'8 the reporter made reference to her grabbing rim during warmups and asked if we will ever see an in game dunk. She says she can do it and I believe it.

There was a game a while back where Mabrey alley ooped to Carter on a fast break and Mabrey said "I thought you was gonna dunk it" in the post Game interview. Obviously she's seen her dunk before to say that

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
We need some WNBA Dunks... has anyone dunked this season. Chennedy Carter says she can dunk and she's 5'8 the reporter made reference to her grabbing rim during warmups and asked if we will ever see an in game dunk. She says she can do it and I believe it.

There was a game a while back where Mabrey alley ooped to Carter on a fast break and Mabrey said "I thought you was gonna dunk it" in the post Game interview. Obviously she's seen her dunk before to say that

I can see Carter dunking, but unless it's a blowout situation, just make the easy play that doesn't result in a turnover :mjlol:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL

Griner can still dunk. She was dunking during warmups the other day. A'ja can dunk but doesn't

Only way I see some of them doing is on a fast break and they're up by at least 15 just in case they fukk up lol