Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
Congrats to CC & Angel for being All-Star!! I'm one of the rare ones who are fans of both of these women.

Also shoutout to Kelsey Mitchell for making it too:salute:
I'm a big fan of Angel and Caitlin :wow:

Both players are moving the game forward in terms of future contracts for the players...charter flights etc etc
JuJu is going to elevate the game even more in a few years time :wow:

Go Aces Baby :salute:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The point is shes the number one threat on the scouting report for almost every team. Its not really equal in terms of what other rookies have to deal with and even the eye test will tell you that. The fact she has the numbers she does even with that should tell you enough.

It's funny you say that Lexie Brown just said the samething :russ:

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
Glad the Sky won't have to worry about swapping picks with Dallas. They're gonna be near the very bottom so wherever we land, we'll keep that pick

Daps
Reppin
NULL
One thing I wonder, is why the Fever don’t run plays to get CC open like the Warriors do with Curry. I think that would help get her some confidence.

Also, I’m glad CC stans got to see Aja and Plum ball out. Because a lot of her Stans are saying she’s the best in the league. And that’s simply not true. Casuals don’t understand the skill gap between College and professional hoops(NBA, WNBA). Not saying Clark doesn’t have what it takes… but it’ll be a transition just as Curry did when he first entered the league.

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
Phoenix vs Dallas is kinda boring right now, it's on NBAtv

I'm going to watch whatever game comes on Ion channel at 10pm, hope I looked at the schedule right and didn't fvck up again, lmao

hopefully they're showing the Chicago Sky game at 10pm because I love Angel Reese, hope they win tonight, and I hope Angel wins rookie of the year this year

I hate how many cacs don't like Angel Reese just because she did the Tony Yayo hand wave to Caitlin Clark, something that Caitlin was doing to other players in college, and CC was a big trash talker in college...that white privilege

according to the unwritten race rules in America...Angel Reese is arrogant, yet Caitlin Clark is "feisty"...smh

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Phoenix vs Dallas is kinda boring right now, it's on NBAtv

I'm going to watch whatever game comes on Ion channel at 10pm, hope I looked at the schedule right and didn't fvck up again, lmao

hopefully they're showing the Chicago Sky game at 10pm because I love Angel Reese, hope they win tonight, and I hope Angel wins rookie of the year this year

I hate how many cacs don't like Angel Reese just because she did the Tony Yayo hand wave to Caitlin Clark, something that Caitlin was doing to other players in college, and CC was a big trash talker in college...that white privilege

according to the unwritten race rules in America...Angel Reese is arrogant, yet Caitlin Clark is "feisty"...smh
I think this the only game bro