Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
you calling me an idiot and say I don’t understand basketball FOH
nigga you don’t. and your own video co-signed me
:dead:

in a hedge the big who comes out to stop the ball rotates back to the screener. last night they were blitzing and trapping clark off screens…not hedging.

all this came about because I simply said: CC was double teamed last night (which she was coming off the screen). Then here you come talking about Sabrina outta nowhere. I didn’t even say there was an issue with her being doubled, I just corrected a lie.

Y’all whine about the CC fans but yall Reese fans are unhinged too.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
nigga you don’t. and your own video co-signed me
:dead:

in a hedge the big who comes out to stop the ball rotates back to the screener. last night they were blitzing and trapping clark off screens…not hedging.

all this came about because I simply said: CC was double teamed last night (which she was coming off the screen). Then here you come talking about Sabrina outta nowhere. I didn’t even say there was an issue with her being doubled, I just corrected a lie.

Y’all whine about the CC fans but yall Reese fans are unhinged too.
No it didn’t dumb ass every hard hedge you have to rotate how tf else you gonna hard hedge and I’m not a Reese Stan I’ve stated many times I like CC you are just an idiot a blitz is a hard hedge you obviously didn’t watch the videos because they did exactly what you said you show me in that video you posted where they are trapping her the big is stayin till the guard comes then she rotates to the open player sometimes it’s the screener sometimes it’s not but she is definitely not getting doubled

YaThreadFloppedB!

Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
No it didn’t dumb ass every hard hedge you have to rotate how tf else you gonna hard hedge and I’m not a Reese Stan I’ve stated many times I like CC you are just an idiot
for the 3rd time, the hedger rotates back to the screener. the Aces weren’t doing that last night when CC came off the screen.

you like CC but you sound remedial and brung up Sabrina outta nowhere for what?

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
imagine crashing out over WNBA. you’re seething right now, Dullard
:mjgrin:

so at :23…the very first play of clip was that a hedge or did the big blitz and double team her ?

A hedge Aliyah didn’t even set a proper screen or roll correctly hence why it looks so weird

YaThreadFloppedB!

Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
@YaThreadFloppedB! i guess all of these plays mark price got trapped here too lmao
I wish you weren’t so dumb, the defender is blitzing the defender to trap for the double team. stop talking basketball terminology with me.

what are you even arguing ? “uh durrr…mark price got durrrr trapped too here huh” you and chicago are just in here making all kinds of weird ass points that nobody is bringing up.

Me saying CC got doubled last night triggered both of you.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
for the 3rd time, the hedger rotates back to the screener. the Aces weren’t doing that last night when CC came off the screen.

you like CC but you sound remedial and brung up Sabrina outta nowhere for what?
The hedger doesn’t rotate back every time on a hedge depending on how hard you want to set the hedge if you set a hard hedge the backside is gonna step up and everybody has to rotate you talking about a soft hedge. Which is why Kiah was rotating to that corner because the corner defender rotated down to take A’ja guy then A’ja stepped up to get the screener Kiah would hedge then Jackie come over Kiah rotates that’s what happened a million times yesterday. And I brought Sabrina up because when she was playing point teams were doing the same to her she wasn’t getting many of them early because sloot is their typical point when sloot went out then she got more

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
I wish you weren’t so dumb, the defender is blitzing the defender to trap for the double team. stop talking basketball terminology with me.

what are you even arguing ? “uh durrr…mark price got durrrr trapped too here huh” you and chicago are just in here making all kinds of weird ass points that nobody is bringing up.

Me saying CC got doubled last night triggered both of you.
You stop talking basketball because you don’t know what a blitz is. If I’m coming on blitz I’m not gonna let keep you dribbling the ball around me how tf is that a blitz. that is a blitz she has gotten this very little

YaThreadFloppedB!

Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
A hedge Aliyah didn’t even set a proper screen or roll correctly hence why it looks so weird

yea you don’t know basketball or you’re being disingenuous.

i’m not talking about what boston did or didn’t do , im talking about her defender. She blitzed CC off the pick and roll for the double team and another seattle defender had to rotate to Boston who slid to the paint. That’s not a hedge.

If it were a hedge the defender would’ve attempted to slide back to Boston… but she didn’t.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
yea you don’t know basketball or you’re being disingenuous.

i’m not talking about what boston did or didn’t do , im talking about her defender. She blitzed CC off the pick and roll for the double team and another seattle defender had to rotate to Boston who slid to the paint. That’s not a hedge.

If it were a hedge the defender would’ve attempted to slide back to Boston… but she didn’t.

What point are you trying to make? Teams aren’t letting Clark attempt logo 3’s?

What’s the argument? Teams aren’t allowing Clark to play like she did at Iowa? Teams have come up with a strategy to beat Indiana?

What exactly are you getting at?

YaThreadFloppedB!

Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
So nikkas is making an excuses for what Clark can’t get off a bunch of deep 3 pointers?
put a @ on it. no one said that.
You stop talking basketball because you don’t know what a blitz is. If I’m coming on blitz I’m not gonna let keep you dribbling the ball around me how tf is that a blitz. that is a blitz she has gotten this very little

you’re caught up in the term “blitz”. they are blitzing her to trap her and make her give the ball up. when you trap someone, you and your teammate are…guess what… double teaming them. which is what’s happening in the YT clip I posted. whether she can beat the trap or not… I don’t give a damn but that’s what’s happening.

now yall are posting clips of mark fukkin price highlights for what :dead:

again this discussion started because I told Chicago to stop lying because CC was doubled last night of the screen, you came in :mad: and started talking about Sabrina outta no where again for what ?

Daps
IF ANY FEVER PLAYERS SCORES
AFTER RECEIVING A PASS FROM CLARK
SHE GETS A DIME NO MATTER WHAT TRANSPIRED FOR THAT BUCKET.

gif-20240703-105906.gif

gif-20240703-105956.gif

Hold on, they gave her an assist for those plays?
:russ: That's some straight up Stockton to Malone when playing in Utah buIIsh-t.