Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters
Daps
How the fukk can any of you call me bias when yall are the ones celebrating when Clark has a bad shooting game?........I don't celebrate when Angel has a bad shooting game............You muthaluvas are literally throwing a party at Clark have a poor shooting game.
lol thats what im saying.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
How the fukk can any of you call me bias when yall are the ones celebrating when Clark has a bad shooting game?........I don't celebrate when Angel has a bad shooting game............You muthaluvas are literally throwing a party at Clark have a poor shooting game.

QUOTE THE PARTY POSTS

:devil:
:evil:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps

Losing battle here. They talk about Caitlin turnovers and ignore the easy passes her teammates miss, but mention Angel poor shooting for a big or how she gets alot of her rebounds and you are a CAC.

That rookie of the year gonna hurt them, just be patient.

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
Aaliyah Boston and Angel Reese getting more fan All-Star votes than A'Ja Wilson, is all you need to know about the game. People don't take it seriously and only see this as a reality show. Like Real Housewives of Indiana.

shyt is a joke. And the WNBA is going to sell out their entire league for one player one one team, when the overwhelming majority of these "new" fans don't even respect the game enough to see who the top players are.
Relax brodie, the NBA is the same.

I remember Wiggs got the start in an ASG due to millions of KPop votes. Total fraud.

It's supposed to be a popularity contest or they wouldn't let fans vote.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Because you are bias almost every advanced stat says Angel is playing better she has a higher offensive win share and defensive win share, she has an higher PER she has an higher BPM, she also has a 10+ advantage offense rating on Caitlin despite the sky only having 96 offensive rating, she has 12+ advantage in defensive rating on Caitlin with her defense rating being 2 points better than her team defense rating but yet every time it’s brought up you downplay it and say it don’t matter

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Losing battle here. They talk about Caitlin turnovers and ignore the easy passes her teammates miss, but mention Angel poor shooting for a big or how she gets alot of her rebounds and you are a CAC.

THIS IS JUST LIKE THE INTERNET MYTH
YOU POSTED ABOUT ANGELS REBOUNDS....

I BET IF SOMEONE REMOVED
ALL OF THE DROPPED
PASSES CLARK WOULD STILL LEAD
THE WNBA IN TURNOVERS.

HOW MANY OF THOSE 6 TONIGHT
WERE DUE TO DROPPED PASSES?

Daps
On the other hand something is definitely getting to caitlins head shes trying to make the right play way but her giving it up is what defense wants. Team started losing confidence as soon she started to check out. As you can see mitchell can put up 20 shots a game and it means nothing because iso gets noone else involved.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps

You are truly a dumbass
Because you are bias almost every advanced stat says Angel is playing better she has a higher offensive win share and defensive win share, she has an higher PER she has an higher BPM, she also has a 10+ advantage offense rating on Caitlin despite the sky only having 96 offensive rating, she has 12+ advantage in defensive rating on Caitlin with her defense rating being 2 points better than her team defense rating but yet every time it’s brought up you downplay it and say it don’t matter
you see all that and you bringing up field goal percentage lmao

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

THIS IS JUST LIKE THE INTERNET MYTH
YOU POSTED ABOUT ANGELS REBOUNDS....

I BET IF SOMEONE REMOVED
ALL OF THE DROPPED
PASSES CLARK WOULD STILL LEAD
THE WNBA IN TURNOVERS.

HOW MANY OF THOSE 6 TONIGHT
WERE DUE TO DROPPED PASSES?

A lot of those passes that were and up with players missing them or missing layups is Clark doing too much. Trying to make fancy passes, and put on a “show”, but most women are too un athletic enough to make a play.

Yet she still does it.

Tommy Gibbs

Superstar
Daps
How the fukk can any of you call me bias when yall are the ones celebrating when Clark has a bad shooting game?........I don't celebrate when Angel has a bad shooting game............You muthaluvas are literally throwing a party at Clark have a poor shooting game....Shyt, players, especially rookies are going to have poor shooting games
throwing a party? She had more bad games than good. hahaha. It's rare she actually has a good shooting game