Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Aaliyah Boston and Angel Reese getting more fan All-Star votes than A'Ja Wilson, is all you need to know about the game. People don't take it seriously and only see this as a reality show. Like Real Housewives of Indiana.

shyt is a joke. And the WNBA is going to sell out their entire league for one player one one team, when the overwhelming majority of these "new" fans don't even respect the game enough to see who the top players are.
Are you bad at reading Angel didn’t get more than a’ja lmao

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Aaliyah Boston and Angel Reese getting more fan All-Star votes than A'Ja Wilson, is all you need to know about the game. People don't take it seriously and only see this as a reality show. Like Real Housewives of Indiana.

shyt is a joke. And the WNBA is going to sell out their entire league for one player one one team, when the overwhelming majority of these "new" fans don't even respect the game enough to see who the top players are.

Same shyt happens in the NBA. It’s called fan voting for a reason. Stfu with your annoying gate keeping. It’s beyond lame at this point

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm on my way to Vegas to take out Kelsey Plum. I'm sick of her.