Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
704. Formerly 212 and 843.
Yeah. She got hurt around All Star, came back, tweaked the ankle again, then came back for the postseason series against New York.

Cloud leaving in free agency demotivated her I think as well.

We need it. That’ll make this rebuild lit
EDD has chronic Lyme Disease has a compromised autoimmune system because of it. She's the Kawhi Leonard of the WNBA and it's rare to get fully healthy season from her.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Like I said, those rankings are terrible and are just for rage bait

I like Angel personally but she is not better than Aaliyah Edwards or CC and they're at the bottom of that ranking :dead:

Some of y'all in here are embarrassing yourselves with your lack of basketball knowledge lol

:devil:
:evil:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Coaches cater to the vets since they make the real money in the league. Broads get drafted in first round and don't make the team since the vets got so much power. We wanna see the young broads not y'all old hatin bulldagger asses
Seems like there's a lot of really bad coaching in the WNBA

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Wait, hiatus? She pregnant or something?

EDD was a FA and wanted to play for Phoenix.....Washington cored EDD, forcing her to remain with the Mystics......Washington could not work out a sign/trade with Phoenix...So Phoenix went after Copper and EDD decided to take the year off......Washington is a shyt show right now....The HC is the GM's Son.......The Father stepped down as HC and handed the job to his Son.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yeah. She got hurt around All Star, came back, tweaked the ankle again, then came back for the postseason series against New York.

Cloud leaving in free agency demotivated her I think as well.

We need it. That’ll make this rebuild lit
She also has Lyme disease and I recall her posting all the medication she needs to take daily and it's a lot. Honestly don't blame her for taking a break this season.