Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Like I said, those rankings are terrible and are just for rage bait

I like Angel personally but she is not better than Aaliyah Edwards or CC and they're at the bottom of that ranking :dead:

Some of y'all in here are embarrassing yourselves with your lack of basketball knowledge lol
CC had no business being up on that list from what we've seen

But I gotta make a comment where you made a comment at :jbhmm:

How is not knowing about these women some sort of insult when most people were not watching any of them? Most people aren't gonna know shyt about who ranks where at this point, nothing embarrassing about that

The way y'all turn y'all noses up to new viewers is bizarre, y'all already know the reason why, it's an inferior product to the NBA, just enjoy that your favorite players might actually make some real money in the coming years from this hype, shyt's gonna go into overdrive once Juju comes with her hype train and these rookies solidified themselves

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
CC had no business being up on that list from what we've seen

But I gotta make a comment where you made a comment at :jbhmm:

How is not knowing about these women some sort of insult when most people were not watching any of them? Most people aren't gonna know shyt about who ranks where at this point, nothing embarrassing about that

The way y'all turn y'all noses up to new viewers is bizarre, y'all already know the reason why, it's an inferior product to the NBA, just enjoy that your favorite players might actually make some real money in the coming years from this hype, shyt's gonna go into overdrive once Juju comes with her hype train and these rookies solidified themselves
Bruh plz

For instance Brink is gonna be good. But her last game she had 2 pts and 6 fouls. Prolly the worst game for any rookie. Those rankings are all over the place

And I said nothing about "not knowing these women"

You got me mistaken with somebody else. Try again

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like I said, those rankings are terrible and are just for rage bait

I like Angel personally but she is not better than Aaliyah Edwards or CC and they're at the bottom of that ranking :dead:

Some of y'all in here are embarrassing yourselves with your lack of basketball knowledge lol
Cats was talking about "eye test" in regards to Angel Reese :mjlol: