Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I would probably watch the WNBA more if Clark and to a lesser extent Reese were dominating like I hoped.

Low key if we are being real. These girls going EXTRA hard on Clark and trying to embarrass her is fukking up their own money and exposure. More people would watch the WNBA if she was splashing MFs like she did in college.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
GO_iG95aYAAj3Nz

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
I would probably watch the WNBA more if Clark and to a lesser extent Reese were dominating like I hoped.

Low key if we are being real. These girls going EXTRA hard on Clark and trying to embarrass her is fukking up their own money and exposure. More people would watch the WNBA if she was splashing MFs like she did in college.
She is getting ragdolled out there...i don't mind some physicality but they are straight up hoeing Clark....these ladies really don't give a damn about charter flights :mjlol:

LexDiamonds

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
She is getting ragdolled out there...i don't mind some physicality but they are straight up hoeing Clark....these ladies really don't give a damn about charter flights :mjlol:
It should make her stronger in the long run though. Pretty much no guard rookie is good and she's getting defended like she's Curry. She should eat in the next few years once she adapts. Needs to add a floater or pull up middy to offset the aggressive D on her 3's.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

It'll be a grind

I think a part of the intrigue is seeing if she can turn the ship around long term. Plenty of great NBA superstars had a mess of a rookie season

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
It should make her stronger in the long run though. Pretty much no guard rookie is good and she's getting defended like she's Curry. She should eat in the next few years once she adapts. Needs to add a floater or pull up middy to offset the aggressive D on her 3's.
I think they said she's got doubled more than anyone in the league.. which is a crazy stat for a rookie guard...but it's baptism by fire...she needs to get stronger in the off-season

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Fever as a team and coach is also trash. It's going to take time