Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
Indiana play like every day :dead:

I was reading up on the wnba draft lottery and it says it combines your record from the last two seasons to make the odds and that ended up with Vegas getting the number 1 pick 3 years in a row :pachaha:

So Indiana will get either the 1st or 2nd pick next season automatic. They better not let Sam Presti in this league he would have every top 2 pick for 10 years

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Women chest bumping each other hits different lmao. And since like 90% of the league is gay… Them butt slaps might turn someone on

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA

I was reading up on the wnba draft lottery and it says it combines your record from the last two seasons to make the odds and that ended up with Vegas getting the number 1 pick 3 years in a row :pachaha:

So Indiana will get either the 1st or 2nd pick next season automatic. They better not let Sam Presti in this league he would have every top 2 pick for 10 years
Indiana should get Kiki

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:ohhh: :ohhh: