Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Hope this is nothing serious, shorty gonna be a problem when she hits the league ina couple years

SHE WAS TRYING TO
STRONG ARM THE p*ssy
AND GET HER BACK TO THAT DORM ROOM.

"Watkins, per the warrant obtained by WLTX, allegedly assaulted the individual by "forcefully grabbing her face, pulling her by her arms, and pushing her." Watkins also allegedly picked up the individual and carried her against her will, then ultimately "grabbed the victim's head and forced her to walk down the hall, thus controlling her movement while preventing her from leaving."

:devil:
:evil:

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I were to see the headline without knowing the exact SC player Watkins would be my guess to do something like that, she's always had the Kurt Thomas crazy eyes look on the court.

Leonard Washington

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A little town called none ya got damn bidness
If I were to see the headline without knowing the exact SC player Watkins would be my guess to do something like that, she's always had the Kurt Thomas crazy eyes look on the court.
I know exactly what look you talking about, Bobby Portis got it too on the court like :ohmy:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Clark starting to dyke?? :ohhh:

GWVdKlEXUAAjbP1

Im pretty sure clark has be dyking. that boy friend shyt is for show, nil and all