Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
These refs on some BS
Yeah, they were cheating bad. Allowing illegal screens(but they called one in the 3rd) and just overall cheating to keep the game close.

I don't know if the commissioner told team owners to tell coaches to stop trapping clark, but it's strange how teams have stopped doing this before tonight. Clark has so many turnovers due to the hedging of the screen and trapping her and for the last 10 games or so, teams have stopped doing it. They just allow her to come off the screens to shoot a wide open 3. The Lynx brought the trap back and she looked horrible in the first quarter and average the 2nd half. I don't get it

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
All I'll say is

If Cheryl Reeve had swallowed her pride and was willing to develop Reese and draft her, the title would already have the Lynx's name on it

ANGEL ON A GOOD TEAM
WOULD BE CRAZY.

ALL I CAN SAY IS
THANK YOU CHERYL.
:devil:
:evil:

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
All I'll say is

If Cheryl Reeve had swallowed her pride and was willing to develop Reese and draft her, the title would already have the Lynx's name on it
Reese's game wasn't projected to translate well to the WNBA. Absolutely nobody saw this coming. That's the reason she dropped to 7th and I didn't even think she was going to go that high.. Did anyone really think Reese would have a better WNBA career than Edwards, Fair, Cardosa, or Brink?

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Reese's game wasn't projected to translate well to the WNBA. Absolutely nobody saw this coming. That's the reason she dropped to 7th and I didn't even think she was going to go that high.. Did anyone really think Reese would have a better WNBA career than Edwards, Fair, Cardosa, or Brink?
that's why I thought falling to the Lynx might have helped even though she'd be brought along much more slowly.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
look im all for black love and justice... but why couldnt maya's husband be like "bae I only ever got to watch u hoop from a jail tv all I wanna do is be able to see u do your thing in person" and convince her to come back :dahell:

imagine her coming back in the 2021 season and leading the lynx to a title(there is no way the sky was winning that shyt with maya moore around) and celebrating with dude capping off an amazing story

nikkas would not be talking about no DT or Sue or Candace or A'ja as GOAT right now