Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
Damn it be dry in here for my aces

Facts. I think we take them for granted because of their success over the years. Angel and CC rejuvenated everyone, and I think we unknowingly pay more attention to them because of the energy behind their introduction to the league. Angel is our rookie “Magic Johnson” and CC is our rookie “Larry Bird”. Meanwhile Aja and the Aces are sorta like Dr. J and the 76’ers, the comparisons are not exact the tee but you get the gist. We take Aja and the Aces for granted bro.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn Haley Jones only getting 3 minutes now that Atlanta finally healthy, we might be seeing her up there with Andraya and Chiney soon, it's getting dark.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
GettyImages-2154964428-1536x864.jpg
Reese tricking off CC's assist totals would set off the race war

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Facts. I think we take them for granted because of their success over the years. Angel and CC rejuvenated everyone, and I think we unknowingly pay more attention to them because of the energy behind their introduction to the league. Angel is our rookie “Magic Johnson” and CC is our rookie “Larry Bird”. Meanwhile Aja and the Aces are sorta like Dr. J and the 76’ers, the comparisons are not exact the tee but you get the gist. We take Aja and the Aces for granted bro.
Dr.J lowkey an insult breh :martin: but I understand the main point lol