Official WNBA Random Thoughts -

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
What point are you trying to make? Teams aren’t letting Clark attempt logo 3’s?

What’s the argument? Teams aren’t allowing Clark to play like she did at Iowa? Teams have come up with a strategy to beat Indiana?

What exactly are you getting at?
I said my point like 5 times already that’s how I know yall don’t even read but skim thru and make up your own arguments to fit your narrative.

I didn’t even imply none of what you are saying so where are you getting that from?

again:

Chicago came in here and said a blatant lie about Clark not getting doubled last night. I SIMPLY said. “you are lying.” she definitely was doubled coming off the screen as she has mostly been all year…that was it.

Then some bigwhite came in talmbout
“w-w-well sabrina gets trapped too”
and some other nonsense about not knowing what a hedge is.

Daps
put a @ on it. no one said that.

you’re caught up in the term “blitz”. they are blitzing her to trap her and make her give the ball up. when you trap someone, you and your teammate are…guess what… double teaming them. which is what’s happening in the YT clip I posted. whether she can beat the trap or not… I don’t give a damn but that’s what’s happening.

now yall are posting clips of mark fukkin price highlights for what :dead:

again this discussion started because I told Chicago to stop lying because CC was doubled last night of the screen, you came in :mad: and started talking about Sabrina outta no where again for what ?
I brought up Sabrina because you said she get blitzed and doubled every game you didn’t just say last night dude now I can’t bring up other players and he showed that clip because it’s literally the same thing Caitlin gets he just split it and blitz and a trap are the same thing what are you even saying

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
I’m still trying to figure out what is is people are actually paying to see?

Do people show up to games just to look at Clark? Do they go just to say they saw her in person?

Vegas has won back to back titles, yet they never had to move games to a bigger arena.

Clark is low energy and literally does nothing better than anyone else. There’s nothing special about her game. She’s not bigger, stronger or faster.

Is it the aw shucks I’m a small town white girl vibe that she portrays?

And it’s funny how at the beginning of the season fans were throwing Aaliyah Boston under the bus when they were trying to run that Iowa offense.

And the coaches commentators spent more time talking about attendance and revenue than actual basketball.
Nicca yes, wtf. Why do you want them to really be invested in the league fam, they are casuals! They got to see Caitlin, they had fun.

You be letting this get you upset that they not locked in on how serious the game is or the history of the league, just let the W get their money.

Daps
Nicca yes, wtf. Why do you want them to really be invested in the league fam, they are casuals! They got to see Caitlin, they had fun.

You be letting this get you upset that they not locked in on how serious the game is or the history of the league, just let the W get their money.
Yea definitely everybody gonna eat now plus she definitely has talent

YaThreadFloppedB!

Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
I brought up Sabrina because you said she get blitzed and doubled every game you didn’t just say last night dude
and she does. what about it? I even posted a YT showing multiple teams doing exactly what the Aces did last night: trapping her off the pick forcing her to make the pass.

now I can’t bring up other players and he showed that clip because it’s literally the same thing Caitlin gets he just split it and blitz and a trap are the same thing what are you even saying
you brung up Sabrina as if I was making excuses for CC performance last night. because what does Sabrina have to do with me telling Chicago that he’s lying about a double team ?

I don’t care if mark price or CC can or can’t beat a double team…and nobody said blitz and trap are the same thing: see what I mean about yall making up your own arguments?

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I said my point like 5 times already that’s how I know yall don’t even read but skim thru and make up your own arguments to fit your narrative.

I didn’t even imply none of what you are saying so where are you getting that from?

again:

Chicago came in here and said a blatant lie about Clark not getting doubled last night. I SIMPLY said. “you are lying.” she definitely was doubled coming off the screen as she has mostly been all year…that was it.

Then some bigwhite came in talmbout
“w-w-well sabrina gets trapped too”
and some other nonsense about not knowing what a hedge is.

You’re making it seem like that’s the reason she played like shyt on offense.

Jackie Young can guard her straight up with no help. And she was on her most of the time.

And you act like teams do use help defense.

You’re creating a narrative that makes excuses for why Clark isn’t putting up similar numbers at Iowa which is what everyone outside of WNBA circles predicted.

YaThreadFloppedB!

Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
You’re making it seem
nah i’m not making anything seem like nothing. that’s something you gotta workout within yourself if you got all that from
“she was doubled”

Jackie Young can guard her straight up with no help. And she was on her most of the time.
ok?
And you act like teams do use help defense.

i’m not acting like anything :laugh:. me pointing out that someone was double teamed and trapped off the screen got yall like this ?
You’re creating a narrative that makes excuses for why Clark isn’t putting up similar numbers at Iowa which is what everyone outside of WNBA circles predicted.
you’re unhinged and projecting. I didn’t say anything about numbers or Iowa or excuses. you’re creating something to be :mad: about for no reason.

CC really got yall like this even after a bad game? :laugh:

Daps
and she does. what about it? I even posted a YT showing multiple teams doing exactly what the Aces did last night: trapping her off the pick forcing her to make the pass.

you brung up Sabrina as if I was making excuses for CC performance last night. because what does Sabrina have to do with me telling Chicago that he’s lying about a double team ?

I don’t care if mark price or CC can or can’t beat a double team…and nobody said blitz and trap are the same thing: see what I mean about yall making up your own arguments?
I’m saying a blitz and a trap are the same thing lol I’m not gotta text back and forth all day we just gonna agree to disagree

YaThreadFloppedB!

Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
bslBIX.gif

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
I’m still trying to figure out what is is people are actually paying to see?

Do people show up to games just to look at Clark? Do they go just to say they saw her in person?

Vegas has won back to back titles, yet they never had to move games to a bigger arena.

Clark is low energy and literally does nothing better than anyone else. There’s nothing special about her game. She’s not bigger, stronger or faster.

Is it the aw shucks I’m a small town white girl vibe that she portrays?

And it’s funny how at the beginning of the season fans were throwing Aaliyah Boston under the bus when they were trying to run that Iowa offense.

And the coaches commentators spent more time talking about attendance and revenue than actual basketball.
nikka fukking up the money :camby: :camby:

Daps
A blitz and a trap are not the exact same thing

Traps normally take place in the corner

A blitz is a situational double team, usually to combat PnR
when I say the same thing I mean a blitz is a double off a screen they aren’t doubling her off the screen so technically a it’s a hedge. Hes making it seem like teams are full out doubling her when they aren’t they just setting a super hard hedge 98% of the time. A double, trap, and blitz are all the same thing

Daps
when I say the same thing I mean a blitz is a double off a screen they aren’t doubling her off the screen so technically a it’s a hedge. Hes making it seem like teams are full out doubling her when they aren’t they just setting a super hard hedge 98% of the time. A double, trap, and blitz are all the same thing
The point is shes the number one threat on the scouting report for almost every team. Its not really equal in terms of what other rookies have to deal with and even the eye test will tell you that. The fact she has the numbers she does even with that should tell you enough.