Official WNBA Random Thoughts -

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
Couldn't tell if she was also upset with CC as well first, she was just standing there in the paint not moving before Wallace was try to come around for the ball
CC is also awful off the ball. They need to be running her off of multiple screens like GS does Steph. She doesn’t always have to initiate or facilitate. Then again there’s nobody else that can playmake on that squad tbh

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
I said it before Shes a frustrating player.
I can't even explain her.

Cause she still gonna hit some tough threes and get on her own personal little run.
Seen in different games when the team was struggling, she kept them close in some games.

But this why I think she should come off the bench.
If she comes in and she has at going, you let her keep going. She starts chucking and missing, sit her down.

Like you said, she'll shoot a 3 instead of driving. Which is leads to her not getting fouls or going to the line..
Then she has to take clutch free throws without having any free throws the whole game smh

Shes a strange player bruh
If she comes off the bench, who’s starting in front of her?

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Marina Mabrey = WNBA version of Desmond Ridder

The game would've been over if she passed instead of shot, at least half of her attempts

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Clark seems to do well against unathletic CAC guards. And she basically has to rely on screens and late switches to get off her shot. The only other thing she has in her bag is drawing contact/flopping.

The good thing about Reese and Cardosoa is both of them are use to playing in front of large crowds, while I a lot of WNBA veterans are far removed from college.

Angels hustle obviously translates to the WNBA tho. Part of me wished Chicago would tank on purpose so they could get Paige Bueckers :snoop:

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Dallas also has the right to swap 2025 first-round picks with Chicago.

Dallas could land the top 2 picks

Then they could also trade Anrike and/or McCowan for quality rotation players.