Official WNBA Random Thoughts -

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
Can anyone tell me if Boston was barking at Wallace near the end of the game???

She looked heated but I think I missed what that was all about
Probably about Wallace not moving around to help run the play, forcing her to take that three that AB made. Wallace is a scrub too. That layup attempt at the end :flabbynsick:

mag357

Superstar
Daps

:francis: SHE SUPPOSED TO BE OUR "SHOOTER"
YET SHES MISSED FREE THROWS
WITH THE GM ON THE LINE
IN AT LEAST 3 GMS THIS SEASON.

:devil:
:evil:

I said last game... She still had The yips smh.
That sh*t becomes worse and worse. She might have to go see sports therapist or something.

But besides that, she always got her mind set on shooting the ball and nothing else, which is cool when you're an elite scorer But she's not.
she's misses a lot of opportunities to get the ball inside to Reese. Or swing it to the better scorer in carter

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I said last game... She still had The yips smh.
That sh*t becomes worse and worse. She might have to go see sports therapist or something.

But besides that, she always got her mind set on shooting the ball and nothing else, which is cool when you're an elite scorer But she's not.
she's misses a lot of opportunities to get the ball inside to Reese. Or swing it to the better scorer in carter

:francis:THERE WAS ONE PLAY
LATE IN THE GAME WHERE
SHE HAD THE WHOLE LANE OPEN
FOR A DRIVE BUT CHUCKED
ANOTHER 3 LIKE SHE WASNT 1-10

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town

:francis: SHE SUPPOSED TO BE OUR "SHOOTER"
YET SHES MISSED FREE THROWS
WITH THE GM ON THE LINE
IN AT LEAST 3 GMS THIS SEASON.

Her numbers are pretty much the same this season as last year. FG and 3pt percentage are slightly down (and will be even lower after today). Rebounds and assists are improved. Most glaring is her FT percentage. She was around 84% last year, but this year she’s at 78%. She needs to get over that mental block from that first Fever game she blew. Also, in those three games that she missed clutch FTs, those were the first FTs she took all game, so that only added to the pressure.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Her numbers are pretty much the same this season as last year. FG and 3pt percentage are slightly down (and will be even lower after today). Rebounds and assists are improved. Most glaring is her FT percentage. She was around 84% last year, but this year she’s at 78%. She needs to get over that mental block from that first Fever game she blew. Also, in those three games that she missed clutch FTs, those were the first FTs she took all game, so that only added to the pressure.

:dead:THIS bytch LEAD
THE TEAM IN FGA TODAY
IN A GM WHERE SHE MADE 2 BUCKETS
AND HAD 2 TEAMMATES
SCORE 23+

mag357

Superstar
Daps

:francis:THERE WAS ONE PLAY
LATE IN THE GAME WHERE
SHE HAD THE WHOLE LANE OPEN
FOR A DRIVE BUT CHUCKED
ANOTHER 3 LIKE SHE WASNT 1-10

I said it before Shes a frustrating player.
I can't even explain her.

Cause she still gonna hit some tough threes and get on her own personal little run.
Seen in different games when the team was struggling, she kept them close in some games.

But this why I think she should come off the bench.
If she comes in and she has at going, you let her keep going. She starts chucking and missing, sit her down.

Like you said, she'll shoot a 3 instead of driving. Which is leads to her not getting fouls or going to the line..
Then she has to take clutch free throws without having any free throws the whole game smh

Shes a strange player bruh

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Probably about Wallace not moving around to help run the play, forcing her to take that three that AB made. Wallace is a scrub too. That layup attempt at the end :flabbynsick:
Couldn't tell if she was also upset with CC as well first, she was just standing there in the paint not moving before Wallace was try to come around for the ball