Official WNBA Random Thoughts -

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Apparently caitlin was arguing with sides at the end of the game. Somebody was saying she didnt like the gameplan. Which makes sense because caitlin plays like shes on a leash with the offense.
Drew up a play for Smith to post up Angel after she got her food ate in a close game, CC and everyone else on the team would/should be mad at that.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
The turnovers in the long run is really a non issue. As you can see with all that time shes already one of the better passers in the league. But idk boston and clark are really the only players I would build around. Mitchell can score but everything else leaves a lot to be desired. Shes one of those types of players that doesnt really pay attention to the little things and just wants to hoop. They need to somebody to fit into a boston clark scheme that actually has some bb iq that can actually see the floor. CC been reigned it but it might be a little too much because shes still there best shooter clearly.

CC been reigned in just enough to make her look like a competent WNBA ball player.

She was just someone taking a bunch of dumb ass shots. Missing most of them and turning the ball over.
6+ turnovers are never a non-issue.

But let's not dwell on that. We'll see if that changes.
The fever aren't far from being legit.
I like the Samuelson and smith
They need another long active Big. To go along with Boston.
And a true scorer to make things harder for people to show, hedge, and double CC.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Drew up a play for Smith to post up Angel after she got her food ate in a close game, CC and everyone else on the team would/should be mad at that.

But smith scored on Angel before with no problem.
Im going to my "Star" player CC tho
Because she needs those clutch reps.

But again the issue is she is limited.
If they decide to hard trap CC. You're risking a turnover.
I've seen it a bunch with CC.
It actually happened in the last game against the sky.
So I guess sides went with the easy decision