Official WNBA Random Thoughts -

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

mag357

Superstar
Daps
She not like that though

I mean... Exactly lol
But I'm just saying it for those not understanding why she should have kept the ball.

There's the "right plays"... Then there's the plays you should have made

But she gotta get more tools in her tool bag to make those plays in the future

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
she shouldve been benched tbh after reese went 3 for 3. She got cooked the whole game and had the audacity to talk back.
You should be pulled from the game immediately if you do the "Too small" gesture after you opponent has dropped 25 & 16 on you. That's some Grant Williams/Jimmy Butler foolishness.

Rosecrans

CPT
Supporter
Daps
Angel Reese didn’t need to do all of that talking
full

full
Gotta learn to win with class

Be a role model to the youth that look up to her
full

mag357

Superstar
Daps
CC gotta be more selfish, gotta get halfway between her current self and Mitchell, she should be close to 20 shots per game

LETS NOT RUN IN HERE
WITH CASUAL TAKES.

CLARK BALL HAD THEM
LOOKING LIKE THE WORST TEAM
IN THE LEAGUE.

THEYVE BEEN ON FIRE SINCE
SHE FOCUSED MORE ON
PICKING HER SPOTS
BEING A PG WHILE BOSTON
AND MITCHELL GO TO WORK.

:devil:
:evil:

This the reason I haven't been talking down on CC much now, cause she's playing better. More under control.
Not shooting the ball alot and being inefficient.

Aliyah Boston is the best player on that team. She needs the touches/shots. And Caitlin has be getting her the ball.
Only taking around 10 shots.
How last few games have been way more efficient.
Except for the high turnovers as always

Daps
This the reason I haven't been talking down on CC much now, cause she's playing better. More under control.
Not shooting the ball alot and being inefficient.

Aliyah Boston is the best player on that team. She needs the touches/shots. And Caitlin has be getting her the ball.
Only taking around 10 shots.
How last few games have been way more efficient.
Except for the high turnovers as always
The turnovers in the long run is really a non issue. As you can see with all that time shes already one of the better passers in the league. But idk boston and clark are really the only players I would build around. Mitchell can score but everything else leaves a lot to be desired. Shes one of those types of players that doesnt really pay attention to the little things and just wants to hoop. They need to somebody to fit into a boston clark scheme that actually has some bb iq that can actually see the floor. CC been reigned it but it might be a little too much because shes still there best shooter clearly.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
SMH at people judging Clark on just the first 11 games when those 11 gms were played during a brutal schedule (11 gms in 20 days).....9 of the games vs title contenders....3 gms in 4 days twice....with no rest/practice.

Last edited: