Official WNBA Random Thoughts -

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters
Daps
they double her on the screen. Smart teams hedge the screens and trap her. Dumb teams like the Mystics, Sparks, and Sky let her come off the screen and shoot the open 3. She has problems passing out of the trap sometimes and if she learns to keep that dribble tight and take her opponent off the dribble, and/or learn to shoot going right, she won't need the screens. This is on her and Bluder for not developing her game any more than shooting going left and shooting off the screen.
Yup she got a loose handle, panics with any pressure and can only shoot really going left. Plus she has no middy so they know she’s going to the hoop every time she drives

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
they double her on the screen. Smart teams hedge the screens and trap her. Dumb teams like the Mystics, Sparks, and Sky let her come off the screen and shoot the open 3. She has problems passing out of the trap sometimes and if she learns to keep that dribble tight and take her opponent off the dribble, and/or learn to shoot going right, she won't need the screens. This is on her and Bluder for not developing her game any more than shooting going left and shooting off the screen.

:mjlol:nikka WANTS TEAMS TO
LET HER COME OFF THE SCREEN
AND SHOOT OPEN 3S.

SHE WOULDN'T NEED A SCREEN
IF SHE COULD GET HER SHOT OFF IN THE PROS
LIKE SHE USED TO IN COLLEGE.
:devil:
:evil:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ve also noticed if you force her left and take the shot away she’s hesitant to attack the rim with her left hand. Every team should be trapping her, she’s really like Steph when it comes to reckless passes out of double teams

Daps
Yup she got a loose handle, panics with any pressure and can only shoot really going left. Plus she has no middy so they know she’s going to the hoop every time she drives
she had the one floater last night so thats progress but I think the point about wanting to left is the real issue. She is way better at passing out of the traps now I see less panic but more frustration. I still think the team should be capitalizing off it more. Boston showed how bad she would be if she was forced to pass out of doubles like she did last night. Seattle just dedicated the second half to shutting down caitlin since she was the only one half way on last night.

I was surprised to see mitchell didnt show up more but she couldve been feeling the defensive pressure on her end too.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
GRIPQs3a4AAnN5h

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

The coach pointed out some of that directly and indirectly before the season started and everyone called on her to be fire :mjlol:

Daps
she had the one floater last night so thats progress but I think the point about wanting to left is the real issue. She is way better at passing out of the traps now I see less panic but more frustration. I still think the team should be capitalizing off it more. Boston showed how bad she would be if she was forced to pass out of doubles like she did last night. Seattle just dedicated the second half to shutting down caitlin since she was the only one half way on last night.

I was surprised to see mitchell didnt show up more but she couldve been feeling the defensive pressure on her end too.
I think for Boston the biggest thing is whenever temi is playing she plays bad. Like when temi went out that’s when Boston started to look dominant again idk how you fix that but that has to be addressed. I saw the floater which was nice but my biggest issue is she doesn’t try to do what she did on that floater more when they send the blitz because on that play she just put her head down and split it she needs to do that more and she’ll see less blitzes. Also the going left shooting thing isn’t her biggest Achilles heel imo because she’ll still get it off at times her biggest problem imo is that her 3 point shot shooting on the right is nonexistent like she air balled multiple times shooting on the right and that can’t happen

Daps
The coach pointed out some of that directly and indirectly before the season started and everyone called on her to be fire :mjlol:
Well ofc those Stans only understand analytics they don’t realize that every top 5-10 player mens or women’s has an elite midrange game because the middy truly opens up the whole court for you