Official WNBA Random Thoughts -

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
The point is shes the number one threat on the scouting report for almost every team. Its not really equal in terms of what other rookies have to deal with and even the eye test will tell you that. The fact she has the numbers she does even with that should tell you enough.
How many rookie point guards are handling the ball as much as her?

And has anyone done this to Clark?

Daps
How many rookie point guards are handling the ball as much as her?

And has anyone done this to Clark?

Really only the top picks from what ive seen from past seasons, but they obviously dont have a better playmaker on the team so what choice do you have? She had 11 assist to her teams 8 yesterday so you live with whatever mistakes she makes. And that was weird play that you referenced. Idk why a ref wouldnt call that but reese isnt pushed out the majority of the time like that. They are starting to pick up the defensive attention on her now but chennedy is a bigger issue to stop on that team.

Daps
The point is shes the number one threat on the scouting report for almost every team. Its not really equal in terms of what other rookies have to deal with and even the eye test will tell you that. The fact she has the numbers she does even with that should tell you enough.
I never once said she isn’t playing good?

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
Really only the top picks from what ive seen from past seasons, but they obviously dont have a better playmaker on the team so what choice do you have? She had 11 assist to her teams 8 yesterday so you live with whatever mistakes she makes. And that was weird play that you referenced. Idk why a ref wouldnt call that but reese isnt pushed out the majority of the time like that. They are starting to pick up the defensive attention on her now but chennedy is a bigger issue to stop on that team.

She was - 20 when she was on the floor. Which means those assists had zero impact on the game or the score.

Daps
She was - 20 when she was on the floor. Which means those assists had zero impact on the game or the score.
you can look probably the last 5 games and shes one of the highest plus minuses. She obviously checked out yesterday but you cant afford for her too and you literally have no better options to replace what she brings to that team. Whether shes shooting well or not shes pulling the best defender and taking away some of their offense in the process. Whether shes scoring or not shes the best passer on the team by like a mile at this point. Shes bad defensively but shes not the only one on that team that sucks at it. Shes the engine of the team at this point and at their best they were keeping pace with one of the best teams in the league. You just gotta deal with her growing through this situation but its clear what potential she has.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
you can look probably the last 5 games and shes one of the highest plus minuses. She obviously checked out yesterday but you cant afford for her too and you literally have no better options to replace what she brings to that team. Whether shes shooting well or not shes pulling the best defender and taking away some of their offense in the process. Whether shes scoring or not shes the best passer on the team by like a mile at this point. Shes bad defensively but shes not the only one on that team that sucks at it. Shes the engine of the team at this point and at their best they were keeping pace with one of the best teams in the league. You just gotta deal with her growing through this situation but its clear what potential she has.

1. They didn’t have a competent PG last year, so saying she’s the best passer on the team is like saying she’s the tallest midget.

2. Her “checking out” has become a trend. She doesn’t play hard all the time, ESPECIALLY when she’s losing.

Every time people point out her flaws, there’s always “but she’s not the only one”

I’ve never seen people make more excuses for someone playing like shyt in ANY sport than her. Instead of calling it like it is, yall are trying to put frosting on shyt. She’s not a leader and isn’t the best player on the team. Period.

She needs to get a dribbling coach, speed coach, transform her body and work on her midrange bag. If yall keep making excuses for her, she’s not going to change shyt, and this time next year, yall gonna be coppin the same pleas.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps

:russ: YOU SHOULD GET 23 ASSISTS
WHEN YOU GET CREDITED FOR
DIMES LIKE THIS.

IF ANY FEVER PLAYERS SCORES
AFTER RECEIVING A PASS FROM CLARK
SHE GETS A DIME NO MATTER WHAT TRANSPIRED FOR THAT BUCKET.

gif-20240703-105906.gif

gif-20240703-105956.gif

:devil:
:evil:

This isn't new. The NBA has been operating like this since 2009. WNBA has followed suit. But to pretend all of her assists are like this isn't very genuine.

I know who you are though. Gather all the narratives to hate on a player with an elite skill like you did Curry. How's that working out for you.

:wow:

Daps
1. They didn’t have a competent PG last year, so saying she’s the best passer on the team is like saying she’s the tallest midget.

2. Her “checking out” has become a trend. She doesn’t play hard all the time, ESPECIALLY when she’s losing.

Every time people point out her flaws, there’s always “but she’s not the only one”

I’ve never seen people make more excuses for someone playing like shyt in ANY sport than her. Instead of calling it like it is, yall are trying to put frosting on shyt. She’s not a leader and isn’t the best player on the team. Period.

She needs to get a dribbling coach, speed coach, transform her body and work on her midrange bag. If yall keep making excuses for her, she’s not going to change shyt, and this time next year, yall gonna be coppin the same pleas.
1. How does that make any sense to saying a good pg doesnt make a team better.

And sum the rest of your points she obviously has a lot to work on but you saying shes playing like shyt is exactly why you see people posting the opposite. In what world is her level of play trash as you say it is.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
1. How does that make any sense to saying a good pg doesnt make a team better.

And sum the rest of your points she obviously has a lot to work on but you saying shes playing like shyt is exactly why you see people posting the opposite. In what world is her level of play trash as you say it is.
She’s a generational talent
She’s the best player in the WNBA
She’s going to revolutionize the sport
She’s going to win MVP
She’s going to drop 30 a night

That’s what people were saying before she stepped foot on the court.

It went for that to people being reduced to talking mostly about her assist totals and her passing :manny:

So to answer your question, stop moving the goal posts.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
My take on Angel Reese is simply. She came into the league humble. She was treating this year like she was starting all over again. And she had the least amount of expectations and have exceeded them. Her team was picked by some to finish in last place but they’re in the playoff hunt. And she’s used her platform to actually try and grow the league and not just be content on showing up because the arena is sold out.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The love and hate for this plain Jane white chick. What a phenomena :wow:

:russ:

I was into the CC hype in college but this is the pros and I honestly don't care whether she plays bad or good... some people are only watching these games to get their agendas off one way or another.

I'm out here watching Lynx vs. Storm games.. I don't got time for the stanning/hating