Official WNBA Random Thoughts -

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Caitlyn was throwing goofy lazy passes all night. They were just dumb turnovers

Can’t get away with that shyt at this level , Bonner built like Kd or Kd built like Bonner idk. But you not getting away with shyt over that type of length

Seattle storm coach has to shorten the rope on jewel lloyd

They won’t win with her chucking 20 shots a night at a 35 percent clip she play low iq basketball

Taurasi old ass played well. She gonnna be 42 this year. She need to retire but I respect her still being able to compete at this level

Last edited:

Mars

Superstar
Daps
The problem with Boston is that she isn't as tall/long as most of the starting centers and not as fast/quick as the power forwards...but she still has enough talent/skill to be a legit 3rd option......Indy has talent... I believe they will make the playoffs as the 7th/8th seed.....Unless they want to get another lottery pick.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
This what’s going to happen. The Fever won’t make the playoffs. They may or may not have the worst record, but I can almost guarantee they league will make sure the get the number one pick for a 3rd year in a row so they can draft Paige Beuckers and they will be dubbed the splash sisters before they even turn in their selection.

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
This what’s going to happen. The Fever won’t make the playoffs. They may or may not have the worst record, but I can almost guarantee they league will make sure the get the number one pick for a 3rd year in a row so they can draft Paige Beuckers and they will be dubbed the splash sisters before they even turn in their selection.
Paige,Clark and Boston is a REAL nice core.

Fever alr have another top 2 pick in Nalyssa Smith but she seems like a complete bust.

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
Gst9wJd.png

Yahoo Sports got this woman on front street :dead:

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
The problem with Boston is that she isn't as tall/long as most of the starting centers and not as fast/quick as the power forwards...but she still has enough talent/skill to be a legit 3rd option......Indy has talent... I believe they will make the playoffs as the 7th/8th seed.....Unless they want to get another lottery pick.
She’s 6’5”. How tall do you think most WNBA centers are?