Official WNBA Random Thoughts -

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Dammit... this Fever coach does appear to suck. No idea what she was doing there. So again, Clark probably won't receive much of the blame :russ:

This Fever team is GARBAGE.... I think Boston might be headed towards bust territory.
Yea like I said before this is clearly not CC's fault. Yea she has some growing pains but

The team is trash and the coaching is hot trash :mjlol:

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
Dammit... this Fever coach does appear to suck. No idea what she was doing there. So again, Clark probably won't receive much of the blame :russ:

This Fever team is GARBAGE.... I think Boston might be headed towards bust territory.
Can't be a bust if she was already an all star and ROY haha.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

She was rookie of the year and an all star last year.

It’s obvious, they changed the entire offense that doesn’t include her anymore. She was on the wrong team the moment they drafted Clark.

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
all of them fukked me over tonight. I guess that's what happens when trash plays trash

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
She was rookie of the year and an all star last year.

It’s obvious, they changed the entire offense that doesn’t include her anymore. She was on the wrong team the moment they drafted Clark.
Man she outta shape and does not know how to run pick and roll. She just needs to lock in during the Olympic break or something.