Official What If...? Season 1 Thread

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They gotta continue this shyt :damn:

:wow: there is literally no way to infect hulk outside of antman or wasp doing it. I imagine once they run out of pym particles they are useless

But vision is a whole hoe…he always up to some fukk shyt.

captain marvel gotta come help them out

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
there were a lot of small holes in the storyline but ultimately I just take this series for the fun of it and this episode was fun.

but one thing that got me, why did Peters spidey sense never kick in? Zombies snuck on him a couple different times. You’d think with his spidey sense he’d be a prime survivor candidate but they never showcased it

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
After the first episode I was out on the idea of this show. I’ve straight up loved the last four though. This joint was scary as fukk In places. Makes me also realize I’d love for Marvel to do a lot more in the animation department to flesh out a lot of these characters without having to do a full movie.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
there were a lot of small holes in the storyline but ultimately I just take this series for the fun of it and this episode was fun.

but one thing that got me, why did Peters spidey sense never kick in? Zombies snuck on him a couple different times. You’d think with his spidey sense he’d be a prime survivor candidate but they never showcased it

I thought they were gonna go that route too. Basically there isn’t a zombie on the planet that can catch him off guard or is quick enough to bite him. But ohh well

it’s kinda similar to thanos. We’ve only seen thanos hurt by stormbreaker and iron man going all out and barely scratching him, if that even counts. Who the hell was able to bite him in wakanda? A nikka with a vibranium grill ran up on him?:dwillhuh:

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps

what if Peter Parker was an anti masker in a global pandemic:scusthov:

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area

IIRC he doesn't get his spider-sense until Spider-man Far from Home this episode takes place during infinity war.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
IIRC he doesn't get his spider-sense until Spider-man Far from Home this episode takes place during infinity war.

he had the spider sense in infinity war too but it's not strong as the other spiderman's we've seen... like remember how in the original spiderman movie tobey's spidersense actually happened to slow time for him to react to danger...:ld: