Official What If...? Season 1 Thread

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Hopefully there is budget because most of the marvel tv shows a trash visually. AOTS with AVA blacking out the whole season was the lone exception.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
My favorite what ifs

s-l300.jpg

s-l1000.jpg

page_1_thumb_large.jpg

page_1_thumb_large.jpg

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
WHAT IF Animated Series Confirmed; First Episode Will See Peggy Carter Become Captain America

We recently reported on a rumor that Marvel was in the process of developing a What If? animated anthology series for Disney+ streaming service, and Kevin Feige confirmed as much during the Marvel Studios segment of tonight's Disney+ presentation.

The show will re-imagine certain key moments and scenarios from Marvel Comics history to see how things might have played out if some significant detail had been altered, and the first episode will reportedly ask "What If" Peggy Carter had become the super-soldier known as Captain America instead of Steve Rogers, who will remain "Skinny Steve" and fight alongside Peggy in a suit or armor.

No word on Hayley Atwell potentially returning to voice the character, but it sounds like there's a decent chance she will as Feige also confirmed that “new and returning cast members will be lending their voice to the animated counterparts.”

We don't know which other existing comic stories the series will adapt, but “What if Loki had found the hammer of Thor?” is expected to be covered at some point.

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
Hopefully there is budget because most of the marvel tv shows a trash visually. AOTS with AVA blacking out the whole season was the lone exception.

while they didn't specifically state what the budget for this show would be, it was revealed for the slate of ALL the original shows on the service for the first year would be close to $1Billion.

could be promising.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Cool idea as long as the animation is better than the shows they have now

Honestly I would love if the animation switched up each episode to signify the different reality.

Also damn this could be a great show. I hope they do “what if Prof X became the Juggernaut”. It really went into how power corrupts.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
This streaming service isn't even out yet and already has more shows on it i want to watch then netflix has. :wow:

Netflix was good a rental service back in the day, but now since they tried to become a channel, it's basically as good as AMC or CBS.
Not saying that's bad either, just more worthy of a bundle than a dedicated subscription. I like some shows on AMC and CBS, but i don't subscribe to their streaming services.