Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy: @ this Ghanaian broads ass!
E07TnDx.gif
xXxPrbt.gif

:aaaah::aaaah::aaaah::aaaah::aaaah::aaaah::aaaah:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Sira Kante and Assi Iman:wow:

Guinean girls=top 5 all time

I know because I lived and attended school there through Kindergarten and half of 1st grade. And they were my first crush. My moms told me they got a girl that I grew with over there waiting for me for marriage:whoa:

but yeah, I'm just now seeing this thread. I would trade in Liberian girls for Guinean joints everyday of the week:banderas:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Sira Kante and Assi Iman:wow:

Guinean girls=top 5 all time

I know because I lived and attended school there through Kindergarten and half of 1st grade. And they were my first crush. My moms told me they got a girl that I grew with over there waiting for me for marriage:whoa:

but yeah, I'm just now seeing this thread. I would trade in Liberian girls for Guinean joints everyday of the week:banderas:

You're Liberian?

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
You're Liberian?
yeah, half but during the first Civil War(88-94?) Liberians seeked refuge in surrounding countries. It just so happen that my uncle in the states was wealthy so he built compounds and houses in Guinea and Ivory Coast where alot of my relatives stayed. And that was where I stayed when I lived there for a bit of my childhood. I'm from the states though

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
yeah, half but during the first Civil War(88-94?) Liberians seeked refuge in surrounding countries. It just so happen that my uncle in the states was wealthy so he built compounds and houses in Guinea and Ivory Coast where alot of my relatives stayed. And that was where I stayed when I lived there for a bit of my childhood. I'm from the states though

Your people(Liberians) have some bad women. :ehh:

Anyways whats your other have.