Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
That is my type of woman right there; minus the tore up pants. Kind of conservative; yet very sexy.
mjcry1.png

Btw, why are these women being listed by countries rather than by ethnic groups? Chicks from say, Ivory Coast, Liberia, Sierra Leone and Guinea-Conakry could all be in the same ethnic group, but just in different countries due bullshyt colonial borders.

You wanna find pics of EVERY single ethnic group within just ONE country then be my guess. :dame:

Tried it and VERY hard and impossible... Only can do it with Fulanis, Yorubas and Igbo tho to those ethnics being very known. Going by nationality is much easier and simple.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You wanna find pics of EVERY single ethnic group within just ONE country then be my guess. :dame:

Tried it and VERY hard and impossible... Only can do it with Fulanis, Yorubas and Igbo tho to those ethnics being very known. Going by nationality is much easier and simple.

Yeah I guess it would be kind of hard. I was thinking that some of the women had some distinct Fulani and Madinka looks, but by listing country rather than ethnic group we didn't know what they were.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Yeah I guess it would be kind of hard. I was thinking that some of the women had some distinct Fulani and Madinka looks, but by listing country rather than ethnic group we didn't know what they were.

Was trying to find modern Tuareg women(because trust the ones who are westernized look GOOOOOOOD) but its damn near impossible.

I'm just saying nationality makes it easier, but I do post Nigerian ethnic groups by their ethnic because again Nigeria has the most well known ethnic groups.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
You don't have to... NOT EVERY source has to be Instagram. Most of my sources comes from tumblr(those African women pic galleries) and African sites like Nairaland...
It was an example I said "sources" you don't have to hang on every word and now that I know what you are. getting them from I'll just go bu the eye test.