Official Weed Thread - TLR Edition

All Knowledge

Speak up...
Daps
Reppin
Belo Horizante
How many times y'all smoke a day? I probably smoke 4-5 times, usually bongs with some backwoods mixed in

Probably about the same, a smoke is a really small bowl for me, usually about .1g a bowl, I'll run through about 3-4 of those.

I only order quarterly so I usually have about 2 months inbetween smoking anything at all

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Made some budter late night last night. Just took it out. Bout to make cookies, and press some dabs for the Eve. Y'all ejoy NYE brethren.
2luqlw5.jpg

ottorocket

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii
Just got delivery for the first time...got two strains I never had before..

Gorilla Glue..I'm on right now...not as hard hitting as I thought it'd be...gonna smoke another bowl in a minute tho.

2iqn6g4.jpg

Green Crack...haven't tried yet. Probably will tonight...
3009u6p.jpg

Didn't realize how big these pics are. :huhldup:

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
Best way to make edibles is with the oil tbh, if u really want to get high for brownies dont use bud try make the oil much better

Dushane Hill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Squamish, British Columbia
To my Cali heads, or those in the know...

If you visit from outside of America how would you go about getting weed from a dispensary?

I've seen a load of people say it's just a case of going to venice beach and getting some card, but also heard the cards you get in VB won't work because they aren't photo ID cards and most dispensaries will only let you buy if you have a photo ID medical marijuana card.

So whats the deal?

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
To my Cali heads, or those in the know...

If you visit from outside of America how would you go about getting weed from a dispensary?

I've seen a load of people say it's just a case of going to venice beach and getting some card, but also heard the cards you get in VB won't work because they aren't photo ID cards and most dispensaries will only let you buy if you have a photo ID medical marijuana card.

So whats the deal?
you need a California license or ID.....or you have to know somebody who does.....better find a connect....California is not Colorado and Washington its only for medical use but those medical recc's are easy to get....if you're a California resident......