Official Watch Dogs stans thread(RIP Grand Theft Assto :russ:)

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
nikkas have been digging GTA's grave for years; it ain't happening :beli:

I'm looking forward to Watch Dogs but GTA will easily move way more units.
Lurk.gif

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
IzOoEeE.jpg

they taking shots...still not copping till i see some reviews...and still might wait for a price drop

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Watch dogs will forever be compared to GTA,,,People will always say "it's GTA with...:"

GTA will never be compared to Watch Dogs...no GTA game will ever be called "it's watchdogs with"

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
Watch dogs will forever be compared to GTA,,,People will always say "it's GTA with...:"

GTA will never be compared to Watch Dogs...no GTA game will ever be called "it's watchdogs with"

nikkas gonna learn to respect the king.

i bet GTA V on current gen is way more detailed around the city then Watch Dogs will be on next gen

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Bruh, GTA5 has a userbase of 140million potential buyers, Watchdogs will have 5million potential buyers at most this year
So what you said was retarded, it was common sense
You quoting yourself now, patting yourself on the back n shyt? Really bruh :beli:

:ufurious: No ones really checking for this shyt. The more gameplay footage I see the wacker it looks

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I don't doubt Watch Dogs will be a brilliant game, but there is no way in hell it is gonna beat GTA V....no way.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Bruh, GTA5 has a userbase of 140million potential buyers, Watchdogs will have 5million potential buyers at most this year
So what you said was retarded, it was common sense
You quoting yourself now, patting yourself on the back n shyt? Really bruh :beli:

Watch Dogs dropping on current gen too tho, so it has access to those 140+ the 5+ mill of next gen. I don't think it'll be the better overall game or beat it in sales, just saying tho.:yeshrug:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IzOoEeE.jpg

they taking shots...still not copping till i see some reviews...and still might wait for a price drop

there was no escaping this gta storm, especially a game that's gta like....so it's not taking shots, it's just acknowledging the obvious...and I like what they doing...use some of the attention gta is getting for your game...when you do that though, it means you better produce...if you don't, you wont have a series...

as for watchdogs, i'm still excited for it...don't know if it'll be better than gta5, but i'm gonna play it and find out