Official Vikings Season 3 Thread

GMoney

Nostalgia Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Abundance
I wonder why Rollo didn't tell the french he's baptized? That might makes things go smoother, even if he doesn't believe in Christ. :ehh:

Last edited:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
:deadmanny: @ my nikka Rollo giving the princess the:jawalrus: after she called him all types of shyt...

That felt more like episode 10 of a 13 episode season than a finale though...Was a dope episode but just didn't feel like a finale to me...I was expecting more war but they gave us so much throughout the season I guess they blew the budget...I also saw that trojan horse coffin shyt coming as soon as Swagnar whispered to Bjorn...Granted that was mostly because I read up on how Swagnar really dies...

Rollo betraying his brother for a second time is some bytch shyt...I hope he's playing these frenchies...

Speaking of the frenchies, the broad this nikka Odo bust out the s&m for was like 10x badder than that wack princess he's simping...The princess is such an awful actress its comedy at this point...

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Speaking of the frenchies, the broad this nikka Odo bust out the s&m for was like 10x badder than that wack princess he's simping...The princess is such an awful actress its comedy at this point...

Yup, acting like she is some great prize to be had when she is basic as hell. If she only knew if she had went with Odo, dude would have had her chained up in the basement :bryan:.

Agreed that once Bjorn whispered to Ragnar, the ol fake death was evident but the visual of seeing Bjorn throw his hands up to signal them to start the raid was cool.

The actress who plays the translator for the Vikings side is :huhldup:. Hopefully Rollo has learned French by then, so he doesn't need her anymore.

James Worthy

Superstar
Daps
I was ready to send Ragnar to Valhalla ....:sadbron:and then..... :gladbron::

tumblr_nnasrxHpsA1tzin3bo5_r1_250.gif

tumblr_nnb463RFlA1rn5dkmo3_250.gif

tumblr_nnasrxHpsA1tzin3bo6_r1_250.gif

tumblr_nnaewimY2l1tdy0nco1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_nnb9qsEH1P1qm8lnwo1_500.gif

:damn:.....:blessed:.

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies