Official Vikings Season 3 Thread

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
History channel done fukked around and filmed a hour long Braveheart battle brehs...:wow:

This dude Swagnar spent half the damn episode starring at the goons like :mjpls: ...had me dying every time they cut to him...

Floki officially bushes status but was it really necessary to sacrifice half the goon squad for that?:francis:

Rollo da gawd with the NFL goal post length axe just chopping frenchies down...:ohlawd:

Bjorn manning up and getting that arrow work but living up to his monicker...:salute:

When they set the goons on the ladders on fire and that French spear weapon...:damn:

Ya man Kahl don't give a fukk about nothing bout that fire p*ssy and I don't blame him...Lagertha could threaten me all she want, fukk Paris walls, I will not hesitate to penetrate and tear down her walls...:noah:
that Parisian princess tryna have rollo's head though, and im not talkin in betwixt the sheets either
2mxk9bq.png

she could also get that dhick though....

Floke-Dawg fukked up, but swagnar's plan kinda fukkt up so :patrice:

and shid, i'd probably get @ lagertha for that grade A,....... even tho she on that killa shyt :francis:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
When they set the goons on the ladders on fire and that French spear weapon...:damn:

When they broke open the first gate and all ran into the empty hallway, you knew it was a trap. I was expecting either a pit booby trap with spikes, or that burning oil will pour in from the ceiling.

The setup of the gate reminded me of the scene in Game of Thrones where the giant tried to break through the gates under the Wall.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
One of the best episodes the show has done, that battle scene was :whew:

Vikings got their ass kicked though :damn:. Floki went from giddy and excited to :wtf: when all the bodies kept dropping from the towers and the oil came pouring down. The shot of him inside the ladder tower with flames around him and losing his mind was great imagery.

Rollo stays in beast mode, would have had to tell dude :whoa: when he's talking about get up the ladder so you can get an arrow in the chest :heh:. Good to see the homie Bjorn made it out alive, at least Siggy got one parent still in her life.

Pretty boy Kalf knocked out Lagertha and still smashed. Dude started rubbing on those tiddies and didn't even care about those death threats :ohlawd:.

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
So Ragnar got chlamydia huh?...:russ:

Not gonna lie...I was pretty pissed the Vikings didn't breach the castles walls...They got handled ...

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Ragnar is setting up the ultimate battle between the Norse gods and Christ. That's why he let the zealot Loki lead the battle and why he carries Athelstan's cross.

He wants to see what God wins.

Swagnar done set Flocki up. Flocki's gonna get it next episode :lupe:

Shouldn't have killed the monk :ufdup:

:smugfavre:Ragnar was actually holding back a laugh when his own Viking troops were getting slaughtered, until his son started climbing the tower. He's willing to lose a battle and hundreds of his own men to get revenge on Floki and disillusion his faith in Odin (while still looking like Floki's friend.)