Official VENOM Movie Thread

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Ehhh certain characters I want them to stay true as possible. He ain't brolic enough
Exactly

Dude that played Punisher was perfect for Punisher

There are other people that can play Eddie if they decide to use that character.

Also I think they should tie it into the MCU some how.

Making a movie Rated PG-13 or Rated R just means that you need parental guidance to see it in general. I took my neices and nephews to see Logan and they loved it (even though theyre not used to that kinda violence in a comic book movie).

The little girl sold it to them tho

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Venom needs to be a symbiote tied into the infinity war since it's from space.. SONY could still have their own cinematic universe but only little glimpses of the MCU like the Netflix's series do

I mean I know originally spidey got the suit in secret wars but outer space is the best we gonna get.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Exactly

Dude that played Punisher was perfect for Punisher

There are other people that can play Eddie if they decide to use that character.

Also I think they should tie it into the MCU some how.

Making a movie Rated PG-13 or Rated R just means that you need parental guidance to see it in general. I took my neices and nephews to see Logan and they loved it (even though theyre not used to that kinda violence in a comic book movie).

The little girl sold it to them tho
What about the guy who played Crossbones, Frank Grillo?