Official Venom: Let There Be Carnage Thread

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
I thought the movie was a Big improvement over the first for sure. They let the relationship between Eddie and Venom be the center of the film along with Carnage. Carnage was definitely doing a bunch of crazy shyt through out the movie. I hope Andy Serkis comes back for the next one.
So did they set up Mulligan as Toxin? I guess the symbiote got on him when Carnage had him. the people were going nuts in the theater when venom teleported to the MCU and licked the screen with Tom Holland Spidey. Tom v Tom incoming :wow:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I thought the movie was a Big improvement over the first for sure. They let the relationship between Eddie and Venom be the center of the film along with Carnage. Carnage was definitely doing a bunch of crazy shyt through out the movie. I hope Andy Serkis comes back for the next one.
So did they set up Mulligan as Toxin? I guess the symbiote got on him when Carnage had him. the people were going nuts in the theater when venom teleported to the MCU and licked the screen with Tom Holland Spidey. Tom v Tom incoming :wow:

Oh that’s who that was? Outside of Venom and Carnage…. I don’t know too much about the other Symbiotes.

The Avengers and Loki really did change the game now…. Anything is possible and everything is on the table:mjlit:

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Oh that’s who that was? Outside of Venom and Carnage…. I don’t know too much about the other Symbiotes.

The Avengers and Loki really did change the game now…. Anything is possible and everything is on the table:mjlit:
Multiverse fukkery:lolbron::mjlit::wow:
I bet Sam Raimi will put Tobey Spidey in Dr Strange too :wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Multiverse fukkery:lolbron::mjlit::wow:
I bet Sam Raimi will put Tobey Spidey in Dr Strange too :wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

Nicca at this point!!!!

I wouldn’t rule out Ben Afleck as Daredevil and Nic Cage again as GhostRider at this point

Marvel should just troll everyone and have Eric Bana Hulk and Chris Evans Torch make a cameo:heh::heh::heh::heh:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Gotta give Sony it's props. They started it all with Enter the Spiderverse.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
was skeptical of the 90 min run time but...
it works for the most part

I got most of my spidey/carnage/venom knowledge off the SNES games and the 90's toon...but wasn't cletus and his symboite supposed really compatible?

the way he gets carnage is :ld:...reminds me of how Mobius becomes mobius in the cartoon....so does that mean anyone can get a symboite if they get a hold of brock's blood?

leaned a lot more on the comedy, but it lands for the most part...but :mjlol: when he's clubbin...motherfukker did :yeshrug: mic drop :russ:

:heh: the use of the word fukk
that mid credits though :damn: we bout to get Venom in the MCU?!

wtf is this lamb trailer that played before the film:heh: looks like some fukkery

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
was skeptical of the 90 min run time but...
it works for the most part

I got most of my spidey/carnage/venom knowledge off the SNES games and the 90's toon...but wasn't cletus and his symboite supposed really compatible?

the way he gets carnage is :ld:...reminds me of how Mobius becomes mobius in the cartoon....so does that mean anyone can get a symboite if they get a hold of brock's blood?

leaned a lot more on the comedy, but it lands for the most part...but :mjlol: when he's clubbin...motherfukker did :yeshrug: mic drop :russ:

:heh: the use of the word fukk
that mid credits though :damn: we bout to get Venom in the MCU?!

wtf is this lamb trailer that played before the film:heh: looks like some fukkery

Man, that Lamb trailer was disturbing as fukk. When it was over and quiet, somebody was like, "So the husband fukk a goat? I ain't seeing that shyt." I was :dead: