Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
You’re ignoring his increased hispanic support.

Also, we have to stop pretending the MAGA base are the only people that voted for him. A lot of independents really did look at Hillary vs. Trump or Biden vs. Trump and say :ehh: Trump it is. There are plenty of generally apolitical people who voted for Trump and legit thought he was the better candidate in 2016 and 2020.. I think they’re insane, but they exist.

The anti vaxx issue is the deathblow for Trump's possible return. They cannot remain civil on that issue.

Daps
It is very hard to close Pandora’s Box once opened. You only need for the vax issue to plant a seed, and from there I’m sure questions about Trump & his grifting band of shytheads will grow.

A viable candidate behind whom MAGA & the Q lunatics can acquiesce will need to come to the fore, and one who passes the right’s ideological purity test better than The Orange Jesus does.

Not to say that Trump won’t be able to bring everyone back to the fold, but I wonder if we’re starting to see the same issues on the right that the moderate / progressives have on the left.

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You’re ignoring his increased hispanic support.

Also, we have to stop pretending the MAGA base are the only people that voted for him. A lot of independents really did look at Hillary vs. Trump or Biden vs. Trump and say :ehh: Trump it is. There are plenty of generally apolitical people who voted for Trump and legit thought he was the better candidate in 2016 and 2020.. I think they’re insane, but they exist.
You know that’s a good point.. his Hispanic support is growing..
was his presidency a massive failure.....? he got 63M votes when he was this "novelty" candidate and then he got 74M votes after his "massive failure" of a presidency.... you're talking extremely logical for such a crazy world as what we're living in.... you're underestimating just how crazy and stupid the electorate is....

let me dispel this myth once and for all.... trump did not lose in a landslide, he barely lost reelection... that is even after the disaster of his covid response... had he have been even slightly better on covid he'd still be in office now.... we elect presidents by the electoral college not the popular vote...

biden barely won by 42,918 votes (wisconsin - 20,682, georgia - 11,779, arizona - 10,457).... if trump could go from 63M votes to 74M votes, he could have got 43K more votes and won all three of those states.... and if he did he'd be president now...

at this moment i wouldn't say trump is a shoo-in to run and win in 2024, although i was leaning that way in december.... but i most definitely wouldn't say he definitely loses in 2024 either... obama's first term was considered a disappointment and he lost 4M votes... trump's term was considered a massive failure and he gained 11M votes... take from that what you will...
Good points all around but I’d say with him adding 11 mil ..he still lost by 8-9mil.. so didn’t mean much at all..

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It wasn't even close to a landslide electorally (which is the only thing that really matters).

Had Trump won MI/WI/PA again (which were all very close) he have been reelected regardless of popular vote. All I'm saying is dude is still a threat that Dems would be wise to take seriously.
But he didn’t win MI/WI/PA.. this isn’t horse shoes, almost doesn’t count..and yes it was a landslide…with 51 percent, Biden’s share of the vote is the highest of any presidential challenger since FDR outted Hover in 1932.. he set a record with the most votes..10mil more than the previous record holder Obama.. It Actually Was a Landslide: 80 Million Votes and Counting For Biden