Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
It seems apparent to me that Liz Cheney and the Commission are about that action and Merrick Garland is p*ssyfooting around. It’s starting to look like the commission is looking at the DOJ like “Well what are you gonna do?”

I’ll hold out in case Garland proves me wrong. An Elliott Ness was needed…not milquetoast “moderate.” Why did Obama even put this empty suit on the public stage in the first place? Shouldn’t be surprised that the person who seems most serious about holding Trump accountable is a bloodthirsty war criminal Republican and not the democratic DOJ.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
It seems apparent to me that Liz Cheney and the Commission are about that action and Merrick Garland is p*ssyfooting around. It’s starting to look like the commission is looking at the DOJ like “Well what are you gonna do?”

I’ll hold out in case Garland proves me wrong. An Elliott Ness was needed…not milquetoast “moderate.” Why did Obama even put this empty suit on the public stage in the first place? Shouldn’t be surprised that the person who seems most serious about holding Trump accountable is a bloodthirsty war criminal Republican and not the democratic DOJ.

Because his milquetoast personality was better suited on SCOTUS.

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
Because his milquetoast personality was better suited on SCOTUS.
I’ll hold out in case Garland proves me wrong. An Elliott Ness was needed…not milquetoast “moderate.” Why did Obama even put this empty suit on the public stage in the first place?

And Orrin Hatch & I think McConnell reccommended Him and well we know the Rest:francis: